Feed Dump: Surround Sound Coffin

Surround Sound Coffin

This week, we learn about the latest new weight loss method and its horrible, horrible implications.

Watch Video

Good thing there isn't a "LOL American" or I have a feeling the $10 million set to research the link between violence and video games would be on there next week.

So, at home liposuction? Oh god this is bulimia without the puking. There is going to be thinspiration involving this. Oh god tumblr is going to explode.

Aspirasist hooked up to a supersoaker. Oh god.

This episode was kinda weak...

...and just to add injury to insult, if you can hook the Aspirasist up to a Super-Soaker, aim it a member of PETA after telling him/her you just ate a lot of bacon and this is their punishment for not respecting your right to do so.

CAPTCHA: since when

Since now. If those idiots could be allowed to throw red paint on those wearing fur, we can do this.

skaskunk:
This episode was kinda weak...

You sure? "Can I hook it directly to a super soaker?" was pure gold.

Yep. Its official. "Can I hook it directly to a super soaker?" is now a question that I need to ask myself everytime I think of making a purchase.

I feel unclean... Showers have no effect...

I was eating during this video... :(

Draconalis:
I was eating during this video... :(

Me, too. Me, too. :o/

Ah, weight loss solutions.

Because diet and exercise are too hard.

Windsor? But that's my city!

But seriously, monopoly on the bridge ain't cool....

ah yes, the Epitome of Sloth and Gluttony

Too Gluttonous to stop eating, too lazy to do anything about it that actually involves exercise.

I mean is one of those pumps really any cheaper than paying for a gym membership?

also, it doesn't matter what weight you are, you can still be considered unhealthy if the food you're eating is junk.

I think the mortar board tassel goes over the left eye, Graham. At least that's what we were told to do at my graduation. Unless my university just doesn't conform, in which case do whatever the hell you please! :D

I love that Cam wants to use that abominable device for great justice. It's like if cyberpunk and reality TV had a baby, and that baby had fetal alcohol syndrome (I'm presuming that reality TV is the mother in this scenario, thus fetal alcohol syndrome is probably the least of its worries). Also, skinport. Eugh.

Aww man, I want my doctorate in fopology.
The best course I could find for it was online and costs $50 though.
I don't really trust it... ;_;

Much, much love for Cam in this episode!

Best Troll music to play to Dead People?
How about Justin Bieber?
No, wait...
That doesn't work, because it would just make them glad their not alive to put up with it even more

wrightguy0:
ah yes, the Epitome of Sloth and Gluttony

Too Gluttonous to stop eating, too lazy to do anything about it that actually involves exercise.

I mean is one of those pumps really any cheaper than paying for a gym membership?

also, it doesn't matter what weight you are, you can still be considered unhealthy if the food you're eating is junk.

First, I don't disagree with your point. Second, yes it probably is cheaper than a gym membership, though probably much less expensive than getting off your ass and doing pretty much any free physical exorcise you could think of. Hell I am still slightly overweight, but it isn't that hard to get off your ass and do something about it. I went from 330lbs (many surgeries that prevented exorcise due to a re-occurring cyst on my spine) to 240lbs in a year. Just by rollerblading and sparring with my fiance. It isn't that hard to do, it is just that hard to motivate people to change their routines.

One step closer to heart plugs..

captcha : seven signs

.. that Dune is coming.

The old shoe is a reminder of the Monopoly Man's past. It once belonged to a young orphan, who every day saw the businessmen and women walking in their crisps suits down the street, and thought, "One day, I too will be great like those people."

Every time he sees that shoe, the Monopoly Man smiles and remembers the look on that boy's face as his orphanage was bulldozed for a golf course, shortly before the terrier maimed the child for life.

Also, how could Cam forget the top hat? It's the most stylish of pieces.

Huh... so were you referencing actual terrible publicity stunts with that intro? I don't remember any stories about faux-dismembered torso stunts...

And I'm not sure how I feel about an official replacement to one of the classic monopoly pieces... some of the new possibilities sound interesting but the somewhat anachronistic nature of the old ones has it's own charm...

That... device sounds terrifying, I understand Graham's reaction...

And that's a good point, how do you position the dangly bit of a mortarboard?

First the evil Sims play style, then his fascination with the concrete balls in that Indian train story, and now this. Cam is practically one step away from becoming a horribly imaginative super-villian.

It's so inspiring.

Did I hear a little bit of Jonny at the end?

praetor_alpha:
Did I hear a little bit of Jonny at the end?

You are not the only one. I just came to say the same thing.

You think a surround sound coffin with a playlist that can be altered by the living is weird? I think it would be weirder if it could only be altered by the dead.

Three jokes about the apirasist:
1) It looks like what the ancient Romans would make if they had modern technology. "Why waste time going to the vomitorium? Every place can be a vomitorium with the new Aspiratium Horribilis!" (Yes I know vomitoria were just exit lobbies, but the joke sounds better like this.)
2) "We've placed a port on your stomach through which you can remove digested food." "I never asked for this." "What a shame."
3) It'll never catch on. Liposuction is catchier.

If the port is like the neck ports in The Matrix, that'd almost be worth it. Maybe you could enhance its sex appeal with some cleverly positioned and carefully chosen tattoos and piercings.

Also, is Graham turning into Jonny?

P.S. Thanks

"I wouldn't" had me laughing like a loon.

That thing sounds insane - I thought most people classed bulemia as an illness, not a marketing opportunity.

I know you guys have been doing this for a while now and any major changes probably won't happen; but assuming these are real news stories, you should briefly show pics of/from the articles you get these stories from (like a real news group *thumbs up*).

Internet! Assemble! CATS!

Instant stomach pumper... WTF!! Graham could hardly say that one.

Cam's thousand-yard stare while he came up with ideas for the home stomach pump was both terrifying and hilarious.

Cam has the most delightful mind ever. I still giggle remembering his Sims schemes. It's like an evil Disney World in his brain! I love it.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here