Unskippable: Sleeping Dogs

Sleeping Dogs

Join Graham and Paul as they try and find out just how easy it is to get into organized crime.

Watch Video

Extreme behavior, acts out vendettas, astonishing arrest record... it's like a Honk Kong Vic Mackey!

Yay! We Pub Clubbers were mentioned! :D

OT: I've always hated that small text. I have a small TV and it annoyed the hell out of me when I was playing Mass Effect with the subtitles on. Seriously, there should be an option for larger text!

War Penguin:
Yay! We Pub Clubbers were mentioned! :D

OT: I've always hated that small text. I have a small TV and it annoyed the hell out of me when I was playing Mass Effect with the subtitles on. Seriously, there should be an option for larger text!

Shhhh! If we make it any bigger the characters will notice!

Was it me? or the video seems to be screwed up a bit in some frames?, I thought it was my video card making fun stuff again, but I actually rewinded a bit and they're there in the video.

OT: Man, those subtitles are freaking tiny!, I think I'll need to sub to Pub's Club pretty soon.

man I'd hate to have been watching that on Standard Defintion. Maybe we need more videos (not just Unskippable) with crucial detail that's only properly legible to those of us that pay?

The language switching is just the worst. I choose to assume it's because the developers were using Google Translate, but they have a really bad internet connection and they weren't patient enough to do the whole script.

Thunderous Cacophony:
The language switching is just the worst. I choose to assume it's because the developers were using Google Translate, but they have a really bad internet connection and they weren't patient enough to do the whole script.

It reminds me of the language quirks in Assassin's Creed games, but they chalk it up to the Animus's translation software.
Good god, those subtitles were tiny! Do we really have to pony up now to watch better-looking videos? At least this opening had better pacing and more action than those of the Yakuza games.

captcha: seven ate nine
Number cannibalism! Ah ah ah ah!

Hu Ji Nai Fei, that's one sharp fellow.

I wish I had a cool name like "Jackie Ma." "Benny L" sounds dumb.

forgot how much Cantonese they use in the game lol but there's a lot less later in the game after the intro
did kinda feel like I was watching a Hong Kong flick though :P great game

Everybodsy was gun-fu fighting then?

Now I'm worried.
I'm worried someone will play Pin the Extra Shit on Someone and upload it on YouTube. >___<

>makes jokes about extremely white names
>is named "Graham Stark"

Um.

... the subtitles are so "squinty"? They make your eyes "squinty"? Chinese subtitles make you have "squinty" eyes?

You bastards.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here