Movie Trailers: G.I. Joe: Retaliation - Teaser Trailer

G.I. Joe: Retaliation - Teaser Trailer

This trailer is already better than the first G.I. Joe movie.

Watch Video

I could easily be mistaken here, but didn't stormshadow die in the first movie? To be fair it has been a while since I saw it, I just seem to remember his being vaporized in the engine thing

yh he died. But I'm happy his back even if it makes little sense. I wouldn't be surprised if they cloned him or something going by the amount of over the top ridiculous happenings in the first movie lol.

Why is there another Teaser trailer after all this time?

Now this I'm looking forward to. I personally thought the first movie kicked ass.

slyywiskers:
I could easily be mistaken here, but didn't stormshadow die in the first movie? To be fair it has been a while since I saw it, I just seem to remember his being vaporized in the engine thing

Not quite, he wasn't hit by the electric arcs, just fell into the water.

o.0

why is this not out yet? shouldn't it be after all this time?

Saw the first movie on cable once and was really not impressed. Not as terrible as the Transformers movies however.

At least this time around, they've got some good action film stars.

Wasn't this movie originally supposed to come out in 2012 summer?

"The movie was previously slated for release on June 29, 2012, but in May 2012, Paramount Pictures announced they were delaying the film's release until March 29, 2013, officially to add 3D and boost interest in international markets."

I KNEW IT

Ah well, I wasn't going to see it anyway, so no real problem

Yeah...

I hate to be 'that guy' but the opening scene where the guy can shoot flying shuriken out of the air but CAN'T hit an oncoming human being just screams "PLOT ARMOR" to me.

Sorry.

Anyway, I haven't seen the first movie but this looks interesting. Maybe it'll rock.

You can tell how fascinating the plot is by the fact that it told you nothing about it -.-

I thought the white-clad guy died the first one as well... although I could be wrong. I mentally pulled out when the ice started sinking...

It looks like fun

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here