How Well Do You Know Your Favorite Characters? (Impossible Mode)

Congratulations!

You scored 100%, with 10 of 10 correct!

You're currently ranked 1st out of 25 total entries.

I am so happy right now you don't even know it.

Well 5/10 and I only knew the voice actor for The Joker for sure. Had absolutely no idea who the others are.
Also no Solid Snake question? What the hell? I could answered that! :D

I scored 60%, with 6 of 10 correct on The Escapist's How Well Do You Know Your Favorite Characters? (Impossible Mode).
Take this quiz

Wow, I did much better than I thought I would since I only actually knew about 3 of 'em and the rest I was guessing.

Took 3 tries to get all 10, but I did eventually get there and now I'm in 4th, for the moment anyway.

Only two of those were favourites of mine and one had the answers wrong! It's Jennifer Hale, dangit!

I scored 100%, with 10 of 10 correct on The Escapist's How Well Do You Know Your Favorite Characters? (Impossible Mode).
Take this quiz

I got 20th place .. not bad at all :}. Good thing I took my time though, this quiz was quite difficult and I only knew a few off the start like Commander Shepard's voice along with Lee's. Nice interesting quiz all in all!

Silver:
Only two of those were favourites of mine and one had the answers wrong! It's Jennifer Hale, dangit!

Damn straight! Where was Jennifer Hale's name? Shepard was the only character on there I actually liked!

70%.
Some of those 100% times make me think someone was using Google. :P

Well this was horribly misleading. I thought it was going to be obscure trivia but by the fourth question is was just a voice actor quiz.

If I had known that, I wouldn't have bothered.

Anyway, every single one was a guess and got 4/10.

Not a bad quiz, but maybe a title that had more indication that it was about voice actors or "who watches the credits?" I personally don't usually think of the voice actor, I think of the character. A Garrus question too. Do that.

9/10 the first time, wasn't sure who Lara Croft's first VA was. Nailed it the 2nd time. 6th for now - the highest I've ever been in an escapist quiz. Chuffed.

captcha: piece of cake. More or less captcha, more or less.

I knew Master Cheif,Marcus Fenix,Commander Shepard,Batman,The Joker voice actors while Conner,Lee,Mario,Niko and Lara Craft took a bit of google searching.

What no Ironside? Feh, all male VAs quake at the great Michael Ironside. The man is gravel.

60%

not bad seeing as i'd never heard the voice of 4 of them and i don't even recall the first lara croft game
( i think i started tomb raider at the third release )

Ed:
errorz

I had not the faintest idea for anyone ... so scoring 50% in first try is fu**** good!
I leave it there!

Zydrate:
Well this was horribly misleading. I thought it was going to be obscure trivia but by the fourth question is was just a voice actor quiz.

If I had known that, I wouldn't have bothered.

Anyway, every single one was a guess and got 4/10.

I too found the title being misleading. Being a voice actor quiz isn't quite the same as original title, plus most of the people in the quiz I'm sure are not my favourite characters.

Well I only new the Joker actor (once you know who it is, you won't forget) so I skipped the other questions although I might knows 2 or 3 more.

Oh and I totally believe people got 100% in 30 seconds in this quiz on first try. Seriously, have some sense and at least make it over a minute.

Well, they really listening to us about finding those previous quizzes easy, eh?
Knew 3 for sure, guessed the rest, and got 4/10. Ah well.
I could have told you who Keith David voiced in Mass Effect: Captain/Admiral Anderson.

Loop Stricken:
Congratulations!

I demand they install an easy mode into this impossible mode because I'm a hopelessly untalented loser who can't be fucked lifting my game and is missing out on precious content!

:P

Paradoxrifts:

Loop Stricken:
Congratulations!

I demand they install an easy mode into this impossible mode because I'm a hopelessly untalented loser who can't be fucked lifting my game and is missing out on precious content!

:P

Just wait until ActiBlizzard buys the site.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here