The Thin Starting Line

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Grey Carter:
The Thin Starting Line

Ein volk, ein reich, ein winner.

Read Full Article

Weren't you and Andy Chalk talking about this over twitter a few days ago? Funny how quickly that developed.

Stalin should've either been in a tank or running in the lead.

freaper:
And to make it realistic you could give Mussolini a car with a 25% handicap.

Yes they do need to be handicapped has to not beat everyone else, has racing would be one of the few place Italy should be competent in a WW2 game, after all they have Enzo Ferrari on their team.

Good to know I'm not the only one that would play the shit out of Hitler's Master Racing. Guess I'm not as horrible a person as I thought.

DVS BSTrD:
Oh sure! Axis vs Allies go Kart would be fine, but what about the Kinnect Games?

And you know FDR's wheelchair would be OP as fuck.

And let's not neglect the Nintendo exclusive WWii-U. Make it a WWII themed combination of Battlefront and Risk(or maybe Company of Heroes) and you might actually have something that would sell.

TKretts3:
Sucks to be Mussolini. For a guy who was really serious about his train schedules, you'd think he'd be a bit of a better driver.

He should be at the ahead actually in the racing game, he got Enzo Ferrari.

Someone NEEDS TO MAKE THAT GAME! I would play the fuck outa that, I don't even care if it's a flash title, someone please make Hitlers Master Racing, so that I can play it!

Man, that was hilarious.

I mean, "when the shooter market dried up"? That's comedy gold!

arcstone:
I would so fucking play that.

my thoughts exactly, screw the shooters i want a ww2 themed forza clone!
ah, the fun..

ASan83:
Good to know I'm not the only one that would play the shit out of Hitler's Master Racing. Guess I'm not as horrible a person as I thought.

No, you are still a horrible person. It's just the rest of us are all horrible people too.

iniudan:

freaper:
And to make it realistic you could give Mussolini a car with a 25% handicap.

Yes they do need to be handicapped has to not beat everyone else, has racing would be one of the few place Italy should be competent in a WW2 game, after all they have Enzo Ferrari on their team.

I was poking fun at the fact that their tanks were basically coffins on wheels.

I would play the hell out out of Hitler's Master Racing. I'm also curious what other Nintendo properties could be made more "interesting" with a WWII re-skinning. That said I dread to think of what Mario Party WWII Edition would be like.

take my money, take it, take it, now!

i think someone needs to make that game?

Grey, copy right that shit, and pitch it to some publisher asap

And if you look right in the background you can see America arriving. Late to the party, as usual.
And are the Japanese going to be day one DLC? you know it'd happen.

I would play the fucking SHIT out of that game.

Also, this is the first time I've really laughed at this comic in a long time, though the Dishonored strip was pretty good, too.

I would like a shooter where you get to use single shot rifles again.

You know where aiming actually matters :P

What, no Curtin? For shame...

I'd definitely buy it and play the heck out of it.

Would the generals be racing tanks? That would be fun to watch, Patton in a Sherman racing Rommel in a Panther(I would say Tiger, but that really wouldn't be a race now would it).

Not to repeat what most said but- I would play that.

But along that, shooters are cool for now but they won't last as the biggest genre for long.
Once someone makes a game that is truly addicting and excellent, it may cause developers to go after that style instead.

Who knows.

I'd play it.
Why isn't this a thing?

This was absolutely fantastic.

Let me bear your children Grey.

Yes! YES!!! Me wantee WWII go-kart racer NOW!!!
But back on topic, I miss WWII FPS's too, but they were making those longer than the war itself lasted. I think there were a few shooters set in Vietnam, but I don't remember those those being very fun to play (and given the setting, I think that was the point). And how did the spunkgargleweewee of today shift from Middle Eastern bad guys to Russians? What have THEY been up to since the USSR collapsed?

I wonder how the campaign of this game would go....
I think it might work if there is an airplane racing part ;)

Rydell, you magnificent bastard, I READ YOUR BOOK!

Fappy:
That was one of the best punchlines you've had in ages XD

I agree, it made instant click on me head.

Unexpected golden punchline.

A Raging Emo:
I would play the tits off Hitler's Master Racing.

what he said...

I can't say I'm offended because I want to play. The Jewish heritage (deeply buried beneath skepticism and a touch of eastern philosophy mixed with Christian schooling and agnostic adulthood) in me says *HORROR!!* but the gamer in me says "CAN HAS GAME?!?!?"

Nintendo is already developing the game.

Here's the trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjanqQ0ANxY

We shall race on the beaches, we shall race on the landing grounds, we shall race in the fields and in the streets, we shall race on the rainbow highway; we shall never surrender!

Fasckira:

arcstone:
I would so fucking play that.

Hell yes. As long as it was done tastefully, that'd be a train load of fun.

"Good Taste" is the one thing that should not be let anywhere near this.

I would love it if a new WW2 shooter worth playing came out. One can only play MOH:AA and COD1 for half a decade before it starts to get stale.

Heck; I'd still play it!

And there is an "if" about the shooter market drying up?

Give me an HD version. Instabuy

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or