LoadingReadyRun: CMN

Pages 1 2 NEXT

CMN

Have you ever wanted to win the Tour de France? Who hasn't, and now you're one step closer.

Watch Video

Fill this man with cream Xtreme: The blood-creamening.

Quick disclaimer: If the blood cells you transfuse are dead you will spend the day bed ridden with a splitting headache, fever and urinating black blood and that's if your a former olympic champion.

In all seriousness fantastic work LRR.

This needs to be a thing. Loved it!

*Sigh* I was waiting for the orphan sale. My pie shop needs from fresh meat permanent live-in workers who no one needs to see again...

Seems legit!

Brendan should have said they gave him chameleon blood.
That's not mean spirited is it?

Fill this man with cream... I see what you did there LRR. Awesome sketch, loved the cthulhu reference.

"Factory second orphan clearance special."

Wait wait wait... they have a "factory" that "makes" orphans? Are they talking about a death camp?

Good thing, Paul registered couchmall.net yesterday. :D

ok. . . this is one nuts // I love it but dear Gods people where are these ideas coming from?!?

Quite enjoy all the flavour text that went with all the products

-M

We need a full episode showcasing Fill This Man With Cream.
It would be glorious.

I want an abomination super special... i feel left out now.

How do I pay the $NOPE.99 necessary for Dr Greg's Abomination Special. I NEED IT!

I assume Cam is one of the cast by the way.

I know it was mayo, but it is just a priceless gif

Watching Kathleen's eyes grow more and more incredulous was hilarious.

Just about to watch impression:
Is this about...male reproductive cells?
Afterwards:
I want Wolf blood. .-.

Hooray! Now I can give myself the Keith Richards treatment at the comfort of my own home!

MatParker116:
Quick disclaimer: If the blood cells you transfuse are dead you will spend the day bed ridden with a splitting headache, fever and urinating black blood and that's if your a former olympic champion.

That's true! Although I really think that the side affects of blood doping are actually the least of your worries if you're dealing with Dr. Greg.

Well, if I ever find myself missing a leg I'll probably skip the standard prosthesis and go straight for the wheel upgrade, seems so much cooler!

Hilarious AND topical! You guys must have rushed this one out. Although you certainly wouldn't know it from the quality.

eBusiness:
Well, if I ever find myself missing a leg I'll probably skip the standard prosthesis and go straight for the wheel upgrade, seems so much cooler!

But then you'll only be able to move in circles. Better to trust Dr.Greg and go for the full pogo-stick upgrade.

I watched this twice... and it was still hilarious. Great work, my brilliant friends at LRR. XD

I'll take 2 congress gone wild calender please.

One Abomination Special please.

I always like when people weep in despair.

That was pretty damn funny, loved it! And pogo-sticks for legs? Brilliant. Also, a shame that squid-monsters aren't allowed to wrestle. I could imagine the popularity of the sport growing quite a lot, if it were allowed.

Impressed by Paul's commit re: leaves. Go go professionalism for the sake of comedy!

Shinsei-J:
We need a full episode showcasing Fill This Man With Cream.
It would be glorious.

The biggest winner is what it is called in England

What if I just want the arms of a giant squid without replacing my own? Do you do expansions?

You know it's genius level comedy writing when noticeably reading the teleprompter just adds to the humor.

This was beautiful. Just beautiful. I want five.

There should be a factory orphan/home doping kit bundle sale, all that young blood... yum.

Ladies and Gentlemen, the Simic Combine. Side effects may include: abnormal or additional appendages, rapid de/evolution, spontaneous transformation into sentient slime, temporary rapid-onset death syndrome (TRODS), and mild nausea or headache.

I'll take eight!

Andy Shandy:
How do I pay the $NOPE.99 necessary for Dr Greg's Abomination Special. I NEED IT!

I assume Cam is one of the cast by the way.

I know it was mayo, but it is just a priceless gif

Yeah that one really doesn't get old.

On topic though Dr.Greg seems like the kinda guy who'd be shilling those "asperaters" or whatever from feed Dump.

Wow... I think those side/bottom of the screen text info really sold this one, plus some extra comedy for second viewings.

And please tell me blood doping isn't actually a thing...

Great. Another day of me randomly humming the _Fill This Man With Cream_ theme song.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here