Movie Trailers: Dark Skies - Trailer

Dark Skies - Trailer

When it comes to haunted house movies it just baffles me that they just don't move away from the family eating house.

Watch Video

Saw this trailer in the theater. It looked like they tried to cram every ghost, possession, alien abduction trope there is into one movie.

lol at silly man. Modern Warfare does not have a save! What do you mean there's a Single Player Campaign?
Besides, no one says, Modern Warfare. They call it Cod. Or Blops.

"Leave us alone" reminded me of that Brittany Fanboy.

Dark Skies implies aliens. Or flying ghosts.

Sooo, it's "Poltergeist" with aliens. I would think the television series of the same name was better

Telling a kid to save won't get him off the game, what you need to do is go on the enemy team and use every cheap tactic to mess up his K/D and get him to rage quit. Also don't forget to T-bag after every kill and send insulting PMs after every match.

Oh crap, her husband has gone outside in the middle of the night! It's so creepy! She's walking up to him...his back his turned....You can almost see his face....OH HOLY SHIT HE'S...Yawning? Or possibly trying to catch flies in his mouth? Maybe his jaw has a cramp?

Well if that isn't the very definition of horror, I don't know what is.

Seriously, did I miss something or was he just standing around his mouth hanging open?

Ah, Dark Skies... I still remember the awesome 90s series. Now that was some awesome stuff.
This looks good but they seem to have taken a fair bit of inspiration from Poltergeist.

Dascylus:
Ah, Dark Skies... I still remember the awesome 90s series. Now that was some awesome stuff.
This looks good but they seem to have taken a fair bit of inspiration from Poltergeist.

I was actually getting my hopes up for a related movie. Nope.jpg

The only reason I watched the rest of the trailer was the cod reference...

Anyone not know the "Aliens" meme? I feel like it's pointless to even post the image.

I think they actually tried moving away in one recent movie. It turned out it wasn't the house that was haunted. It was their kid.

Team Hollywood:
When it comes to haunted house movies it just baffles me that they just don't move away from the family eating house.

In movies like this, someone will usually say the ghost/alien/whatever is after the family/family member specifically, and moving will just cause them to follow. That, or stuff happens too fast for them to move/leave.

Still, it does have aliens in it, which means I need to watch it.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here