Trailers: Dead Space 3 - Take Down the Terror Trailer

Dead Space 3 - Take Down the Terror Trailer

He could focus on assimilating with the terror. After all, it is the terror and that implies that it is quite terrible.

Watch Video

Gee that song really fits the trailer doesn't it?
Nice to see that they're taking a less agressive marketing technique though...

Oh yeah, INB4 people ragging on EA.

I actually kinda of like that. I mean I not really sure why but I did. Maybe it was the fact it was a little more toned down from what I expect from a DS3 advert. Less in your face.

The song fits surprisingly well. I don't know how, but it does. But that live action Isaac at the end, kind of odd looking. Like you could tell he was in a fake suit. Anyway, badass trailer.

They should have gone with a nursery rhyme, like there was in DS 1 and 2. But the music fits, so I'm not really going to complain.

Hunter85792:
Gee that song really fits the trailer doesn't it?
Nice to see that they're taking a less agressive marketing technique though...

Seconded. I hope this means they've learned from that mistake.

Was it me or did Clarke in the trailer look like Andrew Lincoln (Rick Grimes from The Walking Dead) or is it just me?

For the trailer, I didn't mind the music myself... but it felt out of place.
Didn't look that bad, I still haven't made up my mind if I'll buy it or not. :/

At first I was a little perplexed at the song choice but the more I thought about it it actualy made sense.... in a bizzare logic kind of way.

Song was written while Phil Collins was going through a divorce, speaks of loss, anger, grief etc (there are some to believe it about someone drowning but from what I've read its just an urban legend), rewind back to the first dead space, Isacc was going to the ishimura (dont know if i spelt that right) because his girlfriend was there, finds out

Now in the context of this trailer with all he's been through he's angry, grieving, tired, wants closure, wants it all over... with all that in mind I found myself thinking the song was a great choice

Blazing Steel:
I actually kinda of like that. I mean I not really sure why but I did. Maybe it was the fact it was a little more toned down from what I expect from a DS3 advert. Less in your face.

Where's the creepy Nursery Rhyme?

StormShaun:
Was it me or did Clarke in the trailer look like Andrew Lincoln (Rick Grimes from The Walking Dead) or is it just me?

For the trailer, I didn't mind the music myself... but it felt out of place.
Didn't look that bad, I still haven't made up my mind if I'll buy it or not. :/

That was actually exactly what I was thinking. I actually tried to look into it, to see if it is him, but can't find anything on it. It does look shockingly like Rick. Even down to the type of expression you would expect Rick to have in a similar situation.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here