Feed Dump: Trains, Heads and Lobsters

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Trains, Heads and Lobsters

This week we learn how to get a head in O'Hare.

Watch Video

Well... when you scoop out all the brains and stuff, I'm sure you can really shove those heads in!

I already saw Joe Pesci in the movie based on the heads.

I have an out for the lobster men. They can claim they thought PeTA were up to their typical behavior by notching male lobster tails in an attempt to shut down lobster fishing. (And now I've given PeTA the idea.)

So that's what happened to my head shipment...

If I learned anything from this episode it was to bring a sandwich bag with me when I go to rob drugstores at gunpoint in New York. Then I can just dump all the pills into the bag and their silly GPS is rendered useless.Hahaha!

Coming soon. Joe Pesci in 18 Heads In A Duffel Bag. Very nice guys.

So, he got those through security, but they confiscated my toothpaste?

That head story made me wonder if the person who found them was a certain mister Harry Dresden.

There was fowl play going on when Graham put the chicken on his head.

Assassin Xaero:
So, he got those through security, but they confiscated my toothpaste?

This just proves the TSA wouldn't know what to do with a brain if they had one!

When your head is fully visible on screen, you don't really need to indicate how large a head is with your hands, and you really have little excuse for getting it wrong. It's like, no look, your head is there, and it is clearly much larger than the size you are indicating. Unless Paul (I think that's his name) is a giant.

the cleaning lady did not actually steal the train, the driver left the train on the tracks, without activating the breaks and the railway company and the guys who build the train did not want to admit that their trains can just drive off if one guy fucks up so they blamed the cleaning lady who happened to be on board.

and shipping the head was probably done because the rampant increase in necromancer activity in Europe since the 2008 financial crisis basically means funeral homes and such just sell the bodies, or even parts of them.

Oh God I bet I know what hat is coming soon now the chicken one has made a appearance.

Pretty sure I remember hearing that the "stolen train" incident was an actual accident.

Draconalis:
Well... when you scoop out all the brains and stuff, I'm sure you can really shove those heads in!

Maybe they were like nesting dolls....

Paul seems to have developed a problem abusing the word 'like'.
I watched it a second time and counted.

Paul said the word 'like' 27 times in that episode.
Neither Graham nor Kate said the word once.

I've been watching videos starring Paul for years and never noticed it before.

Well done overall.

teebeeohh:
the cleaning lady did not actually steal the train, the driver left the train on the tracks, without activating the breaks and the railway company and the guys who build the train did not want to admit that their trains can just drive off if one guy fucks up so they blamed the cleaning lady who happened to be on board.

and shipping the head was probably done because the rampant increase in necromancer activity in Europe since the 2008 financial crisis basically means funeral homes and such just sell the bodies, or even parts of them.

Darn it, I was going to post this. Also the people who blamed the cleaning lady apologized profusely that they fucked up by accusing the cleaning lady of stealing the train before they could even interrogate her about what happened. So yeah, accident. BIG accident. Oops.

Twitter told me that the original cut of this ep was 9 minutes long. . . where are those lost two minutes!

I believe that Paul and Kate could have went on for much longer about the cute little animals and their passports // I also remember reading about the cleaning lady and the train story (which is a first for me and feed dump) but the one thing I was not able to find out was how close the house was to the train track, or how she managed to get if off the trachs

-M

I just flew in from Italy and boy are my ears tired!

Ah severed head jokes....

Where did you guys get your "Van Gogh Museum" Banner from? That's what I guess it says.
I want one.

scw55:
Where did you guys get your "Van Gogh Museum" Banner from? That's what I guess it says.
I want one.

I think it's an actual poster, but rolled up into that box.

scw55:
I want one.

As it says 'Van Gogh Museum Amsterdam', I guess from Amsterdam.

Now I really want to watch "Turtles go West." Also, I will pay good money for a picture of Walter Cronkite in a chicken hat.

cokeordie:
That head story made me wonder if the person who found them was a certain mister Harry Dresden.

teebeeohh:

I have no idea if you're serious or not, Teebeeohh, but if so it sounds like you and Cokeordie have some things to talk about to solve this problem.

JoeyMousepadd:
Paul said the word 'like' 27 times in that episode.
Neither Graham nor Kate said the word once.

I've been watching videos starring Paul for years and never noticed it before.

And now you will never unnotice it.

Just an update on the cleaning-lady-who-stole-a-train story. It turns that she didn't steal the train, during the investigation it was found that there were some serious lack of security (such as a broken dead man's switch) that caused the train to go of the tracks and into the house.

I feel like there's an episode of QI where they talked about how it was impossible to tell the sex of a lobster. But it might have been age. Or maybe something else dammit I forget. Anyways great episode, great outro Graham.

Pesto Hummus is adorable.

... The Hell's a triscuit?
And it either pesto OR hummous, IT CAN'T BE BOTH!

pluizig:

scw55:
I want one.

As it says 'Van Gogh Museum Amsterdam', I guess from Amsterdam.

Didn't see one in the shop when I last went. I have another reason to Return!

So... Do we get to call Graham an egghead now?

I hope you are getting money from Nabisco now... otherwise that product place did nothing except me crave some crackers.

I love how you went from adorable, Disney-esque anthropomorphic animals, then cut straight to "Heads. HUMAN HEADS."

Joseph Harrison:
I feel like there's an episode of QI where they talked about how it was impossible to tell the sex of a lobster. But it might have been age. Or maybe something else dammit I forget. Anyways great episode, great outro Graham.

It was age. There was another episode that mentioned it is very difficult to tell the gender of a baby chick, though, so you might just be getting the two episodes confused.

Graham, I'm not sure why, but your "serious news" voice gave me a Friendly Giant flashback. As in that really old kids' show on CBC. You should do that voice again next week, find a giraffe hat, and say something like "Well, I've got to go let the drawbridge down, so until next week remember: there may be better sources for news, but they don't have this hat."

I love the Sir Digby Chicken Seizure, hat turn it on!

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here