Fire Emblem: Awakening Review

Pages PREV 1 2 3

bigredlyms:

TheKasp:
Well... Only two months until it releases... here... *sigh* God this sucks.

cant you just download it? Thats what i did.

If by 'download' you mean the Nintendo eStore: No. If it releases there to buy it won't be before the actual release.

If you mean pirate it then I stand by my principle that I don't pirate. At all. And if you really mean that: Read up the forum rules.

TheKasp:

bigredlyms:

TheKasp:
Well... Only two months until it releases... here... *sigh* God this sucks.

cant you just download it? Thats what i did.

If by 'download' you mean the Nintendo eStore: No. If it releases there to buy it won't be before the actual release.

If you mean pirate it then I stand by my principle that I don't pirate. At all. And if you really mean that: Read up the forum rules.

No i definitely meant the e-store on the 3ds. why on earth would i ever sabotage the FE series' business!?! they are my all time favorite games.
That sucks that the e-store is regional too though. are you at least able to get the demo?

bigredlyms:

No i definitely meant the e-store on the 3ds. why on earth would i ever sabotage the FE series' business!?! they are my all time favorite games.
That sucks that the e-store is regional too though. are you at least able to get the demo?

Eh, sorry for assuming pirating. Sometimes people post here that are just so dense in that regard (the rules of the forum are clear).

No, I'm not able to get the demo yet. Those things also come with a delay so yeah, I am fucked in that regard. At least I'll be able to play it between lectures in the next semester! But by now I'm used to shitty release time practices from japanese developers. Weren't it for some games...

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here