Deadly Dead Space Quiz

I scored 100%, with 10 of 10 correct on The Escapist's Deadly Dead Space Quiz.
Take this quiz

As happy as I am that I got 7th place on the leader board .. I also feel sad.

Because I had to retake the quiz twice. I knew every answer without hesitation except for one.. which company made the guns in the Dead Space series. Despite studying a bit and knowing my stuff, I got that one question wrong. But you know what, once I figured it out I just retook it and within seconds got 100%.

Great quiz, made me have to think a tad bit on some of them but overall I am satisfied. Also- W00T!! Dead Space badges!!

Damned, missed 1 question. Was that damned "Which company made the guns..."

Oh well, still a great quiz. :p

therandombear:

Same here. I didn't even expect such a question and it threw me off, let alone how I didn't imagine there was a set of companies to begin with who made the guns since the Dead Space series never focuses or lets you in on this little detail. You just have to really pay attention in which I obviously missed lol.

Caramel Frappe:

therandombear:

Same here. I didn't even expect such a question and it threw me off, let alone how I didn't imagine there was a set of companies to begin with who made the guns since the Dead Space series never focuses or lets you in on this little detail. You just have to really pay attention in which I obviously missed lol.

Nah, it's only mentioned in Dead Space: Extraction actually.
So if you haven't played that game, it's pretty hard yeah.

Crap, got the evil dude wrong on my first try....=_=

Bah, I messed up on the tools company. Otherwise I got everything on the first try.
I was surprised there were practically no questions regarding the monsters apart from that token one.

I got 10/10 may Altman be praised!!!!

The tool company threw me for a loop I had google that along with the company Issac works for(I've seen their Logo but their name)

EDIT:I fixed the prophet's name.

ForgottenPr0digy:
I got 10/10 may Atlman be praised!!!!

Atlman? You don't deserve 10/10!

The tool company threw me for a loop I had google that along with the company Issac works for(I've seen their Logo but their name)

The funny thing is I could clearly remember "CEC", even though I had no clue whatsoever what that actually stood for. But since there was only one option with that as an acronym...

I know nothing of Dead Space, got half of em right by guessing XD

Lunar Templar:
I know nothing of Dead Space, got half of em right by guessing XD

I got 60% right by that same method, most Dead Space I ever played was the demo for the first game and I watched Dead Space Downfall.

Cant believe i missed the Tiedemann question and i got the tool company though a lucky guess :)

Skeleon:

ForgottenPr0digy:
I got 10/10 may Atlman be praised!!!!

Atlman? You don't deserve 10/10!

The funny thing is I could clearly remember "CEC", even though I had no clue whatsoever what that actually stood for. But since there was only one option with that as an acronym...

Don't worry I fixed my mistake.

I remember seeing CEC on dead space shirts(and other merchandise) and in game as well.

They are making 500 deadspace 3 watches for $265
http://www.polygon.com/2013/2/4/3950112/dead-space-3-branded-watch-will-only-be-worn-by-500-fans

10/10 and 9th position! Holy crap that's the best I've ever done on these quizzes :D

I swear to god, I'm finding the donut puncher who created those fucking elder scrolls pop-ups, and after I blow off their kneecaps with a SPAS-12, I'll slather them in pig visera and throw them into a shallow pool to be torn apart and eaten alive by gators.

I answered it right four times about tiederman, and still gave me 90%. On the fifth, i changed NOTHING, and got 100%.

WTF?

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here