Feed Dump: Vegans, Balls and Whale Barf

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Vegans, Balls and Whale Barf

When Graham's away, Feed Dump starts going to the dogs.

Watch Video

That did not impress me much. (Pun intended)

I will be checking everything I find on the beach from now on.

Well that weas certainly an unexpected segway into the opening title card. :O

Huh, and he actually took on an alter-ego that was relevant to the cookie-theft...

Now I just want to see pictures of cats playing call of Duty.

Yeah, between those names and the vegan diet he's giving those dogs? Yeah that guy is a tool.

[all I was capable of thinking while watching this video]
Kate, for the love of God, don't watch behind you! IT'S WATCHING O_O

In my ranking of non Graham hosted Feed Dumps, this comes in at a solid #2.

Did you miss the Futurama episode with Ambergris in?

And it's still used in perfume - the really expensive ones.

Also, it's not always the left that rides higher. *Checks* Definitely not.

[edit] And I love that necklace, mother of pearl?

Kathleen is no Roseanne.

I'm sorry Kathleen, it may be a Canadian or Kiwi thing, but the breed originated in Germany and it's pronounced "DOX-hund" nor "dash-hound."

sadly, bahlsen the fuckheads said they wont accept the kidnappers requirements. (thats pretty lame-they would have shown that they are a good company and have a heart for children and fun but they acted like someone who got a stick up its ass.

sad sad sad

and its pronounced dax-hund,(hound is english.^^) but with an german a- not the english (english would sound like dex-hound^^) a like in hall or something like that^^

blackrave:
[all I was capable of thinking while watching this video]
Kate, for the love of God, don't watch behind you! IT'S WATCHING O_O

I get the feeling Kate was preoccupied keeping an eye on Beej, who was doing his best to out creep Creepy Doll.

Kate should run Feed Dump some time. Her delivery was spot-on.

DVS BSTrD:
In my ranking of non Graham hosted Feed Dumps, this comes in at a solid #2.

I thought it was kind of squishy.

firmicute:

sadly, bahlsen the fuckheads said they wont accept the kidnappers requirements. (thats pretty lame-they would have shown that they are a good company and have a heart for children and fun but they acted like someone who got a stick up its ass.

sad sad sad

Fuckheads?

Theft is not justified by good intentions, a crime is a crime and should not be encouraged.

I hate people who feed their dogs vegan diets. Because that's TERRIBLE for dogs.

Dogs are carnivores, people. They need meat.

*Creepy Doll* O____O

That would explain how I prestiged when I took a month off CoD...

One could say that this episode was full of shit.

Entertaining shit, though. Cookie monster stealing golden cookies is just too awesome :D

firmicute:

It's the age-old "negotiate with terrorists" problem; you don't want to encourage people to think they can extort you for a laugh or a good cause. Hopefully, once this mess is cleared up they will do something (the cookies for sick kids sounds like a good idea, and good PR).

OT: Why doesn't Kate run Feed Dump when Graham isn't around? Doesn't she inherit the throne of comfy leathery-ness?

Maybe next time Graham isn't around Kate will run it! It's really hard being the host!

Vie:

[edit] And I love that necklace, mother of pearl?

$7, Forever 21. XD

Dear phracking God...how pretentious do you have to be to give WEINER DOGS names like that?!?

To paraphrase Ferris Beuller, you could probably stick a piece of coal up that man's ass and two weeks later you'll have a diamond.

BTW...very nice snap on Shania Twain there. Let's just pray Miss Twain does not watch Feed Dump.

CAPTCHA: face the music

*is presently laughing ass off at how appropriate that Captcha is in relation to this Feed Dump*

Those edits when "Beej" stands up were perfect.

Every time I hear someone say "totes", I want to punch puppies, kittens, and babies.

I need to check from now on so that I don't commit to watching a feed dump and become ambushed by Kate's Presence.

Lady Kathleen:

$7, Forever 21. XD

Oh, oh well it looks nice.

The new captcha is creepy as fudge by the way, it's advertising a channel 4 TV show (black mirror) by making me put in what date it starts again. That's creepy enough, but the image... http://itsmegantaylor.co.uk/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/20130128-180459.jpg

I had a feeling that if Kathleen were ever allowed to host everything would go to shit ...
*rimshot*

MatParker116:
That did not impress me much. (Pun intended)

Oh. Her. Thank you; I had only the vaguest idea who they were talking about.

Lady Kathleen:
Maybe next time Graham isn't around Kate will run it! It's really hard being the host!

Yeah James did not set the world alight either.

I'm a filthy degenerate, i got the 'Eiffel Tower threesome' joke right away XD.

"It's not gay if we wear shades and do high-fives over her" ~ Scumbags everywhere

My Kate Stark Center gets far more tourists per year, but once they see the shrine, they are never allowed leave...

I see we have our high-brow comedy A game at feed dump this week.

Also, more of Beej's balls. Always more Beejballs.

I would like to see a Feed Dump episode with Kate Stark, Kate Stark, and Kate Stark. You have the magic of editing at your fingertips, make it happen!

templar1138a:
I hate people who feed their dogs vegan diets. Because that's TERRIBLE for dogs.

Dogs are carnivores, people. They need meat.

So do humans, but there isn't much we can do about it.

Thunderous Cacophony:

firmicute:

It's the age-old "negotiate with terrorists" problem; you don't want to encourage people to think they can extort you for a laugh or a good cause. Hopefully, once this mess is cleared up they will do something (the cookies for sick kids sounds like a good idea, and good PR).

OT: Why doesn't Kate run Feed Dump when Graham isn't around? Doesn't she inherit the throne of comfy leathery-ness?

jeah,. i know-but they and the haz (hannöversche allgemeine zeitung) got an other letter which statet- because you (chef of the factory) are crying i´ll give it back.

the´d shown big generosity if they did actually gave in on this. i think that we have too much organisations and company which only exist for their shareholders benefits-and not the shareholders and CEOS benefits AND the of the society.

Thunderous Cacophony:

firmicute:

jeah,. i know-but they and the haz (hannöversche allgemeine zeitung) got an other letter which statet- because you (chef of the factory) are crying i´ll give it back.

the´d shown big generosity if they did actually gave in on this. i think that we have too much organisations and company which only exist for their shareholders benefits-and not the shareholders and CEOS benefits AND the of the society.

Deimir:
I would like to see a Feed Dump episode with Kate Stark, Kate Stark, and Kate Stark. You have the magic of editing at your fingertips, make it happen!

Well back in the day there was a Phailhaüs episode with Matt, Matt and Matt. So I guess we have the technology as they say.

EDIT: Found it :D

http://loadingreadyrun.com/videos/view/447/Phailhas-24

Is it just me or is a vegan owning dogs breaking his own rules anyway? Aren't they supposed to be against all forms "animal slavery and murder"?

Where WAS Graham? That's the real question.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here