Feed Dump: Vegans, Balls and Whale Barf

Pages PREV 1 2

Pariah164:
Where WAS Graham? That's the real question.

I assume he was guarding the cookie. Sure, the LRR crew might not look like hardened criminals (most of them anyway), but look what they put up with "for the Children". Theft of solid gold cookies is right up their alley...

Eleuthera:

Pariah164:

I assume he was guarding the cookie. Sure, the LRR crew might not look like hardened criminals (most of them anyway), but look what they put up with "for the Children". Theft of solid gold cookies is right up their alley...

It is FRIGHTENING, how much sense that makes.

I work in an animal shelter and I can confirm that both cats and dogs suffer from extreme boredom if they are not stimulated enough, especially cats. So much so that behaviour problems can develop. That environment is nothing like a home environment.

That said, my workplace should definitely have donations of games consoles and chequer boards!

leviadragon99:
Well that weas certainly an unexpected segway into the opening title card. :O

A Segway is a small, two wheeled motorised vehicle.
A segue is a transition between two topics.

Pronounced the same but unfortunately the quasi-popularity of that terrible invention made everyone forget the correct spelling. Just thought I'd clear that one up for you. :P

That was actually pretty awesome.

I actually saw that cookie when it was hanging around the horse's neck outside the university.

Oh, sorry, need context?

Well, apparently the thief returned the cookie by leaving it dangling around the neck of a horse statue right in front of the Leibniz University's main gate (incidentally, Bahlsen's most popular product is also named after Leibniz). With a red bow attacked to it.

I don't think the University has ever seen that many tourists before.

By the way. Isn't this the first FeedDump with Kathleen that does not feature her face on the preview pic?

So... wait. Perfume is made from whale vomit?

IS NO ONE ELSE CONCERNED BY THIS?

Speaking as a vegan, that dude is an asshole. I feed both my cat and my dog decent quality raw meat.

Good episode, by the way

templar1138a:
I hate people who feed their dogs vegan diets. Because that's TERRIBLE for dogs.

Dogs are carnivores, people. They need meat.

Better yet when they say the dogs like it because they eat so much of it, disregarding the fact that they have to do that or die of starvation.

If they stuck a beard on Kate I honestly wouldn't be able to tell the difference between her and Graham - they share so many mannerisms and ways of speaking it's actually a little unsettling.

Vie:
The new captcha is creepy as fudge by the way, it's advertising a channel 4 TV show (black mirror) by making me put in what date it starts again. That's creepy enough, but the image... http://itsmegantaylor.co.uk/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/20130128-180459.jpg

Okay...I thought the Joker died in Arkham City, WHO'S STEALING HIS SCHTICK?!?

tehweave:
I see we have our high-brow comedy A game at feed dump this week.

Also, more of Beej's balls. Always more Beejballs.

Damn Filthy Ape 1: Beejballs?!?
Damn Filthy Ape 2: Oh shit...there goes the planet.

I feel like Kathleen missed an opportunity this week with regards to the hat. They must, at this point, have a fairly large reserve of hats that are simply too small to fit Graham comfortably if at all and I'm surprised they didn't go with one of those.

They totally need to get Alex to host Feed Dump next time Graham is away. It would be a Derp dump as opposed to a poop dump.

The Krummel Monster, eventually gave back the cookie, and the company did as the ransom note demanded.

Cox'n'Crendor in the morning! FTW XD

Proverbial Jon:
I work in an animal shelter and I can confirm that both cats and dogs suffer from extreme boredom if they are not stimulated enough, especially cats. So much so that behaviour problems can develop. That environment is nothing like a home environment.

That said, my workplace should definitely have donations of games consoles and chequer boards!

leviadragon99:
Well that weas certainly an unexpected segway into the opening title card. :O

A Segway is a small, two wheeled motorised vehicle.
A segue is a transition between two topics.

Pronounced the same but unfortunately the quasi-popularity of that terrible invention made everyone forget the correct spelling. Just thought I'd clear that one up for you. :P

Yeah, I originally chucked a u in there but it just didn't read right. (shrug)

Pariah164:

he did not give a shit this week.

Evil Smurf:

Pariah164:

he did not give a shit this week.

Hitman don't give a shit.

/birgirpall reference

I know we're not supposed to say these things in the comments, but that was a really shitty episode.

Denamic:

templar1138a:
I hate people who feed their dogs vegan diets. Because that's TERRIBLE for dogs.

Dogs are carnivores, people. They need meat.

Better yet when they say the dogs like it because they eat so much of it, disregarding the fact that they have to do that or die of starvation.

dogs are omnivores( often said facultative carnivores to omnivores-but cats are OBLIGATE carnivores which cant survive without animal protein and all the stuff in animal squishy bits. dogs can survive actually good with a GOOD vegan diet (yeah i know some dogs which became 16 years old last year and are very healthy and nice.(and get fed vegan diet since about 10 years. and i think in the net you can find more-and if you look up wikipedia there are sources-books and a homepage which share this opinions-one is the homepage of michigan university or such.^^) didn't knew this works but it seems it does... but their halitosis don't change^^)
so its possible- i wouldn't do it but i get the idea behind it and it is very possible if done right.

i am vegan and own cats, so yeah, its kinda against the rules-(but well, I got my girls before i became vegan and they are kinda family members and I wont give them away cuz love) but vegans aren't all the same and getting animals out of shelters is -at least i think so-a ethical good thing. breeding these animals into a world of overpopulated shelters because little dogs and cats are cute and "a dog/cat/whatever needs to breed one time" because of some idiotic outdated dumb idea of animal-owning is not.

Kate Stark should be in every episode of Feed Dump!

Also did anyone else want to hear what she had to say about the French guys?

And Kate you need to watch Futurama!

Graham is Great, but (for me at least) this was the funniest Feed Dump so far.

Giving new meaning to Feed DUMP... and no one made that joke but me... Guys, I am disappoint.

Everyone looked so cute this week.

Including Beej's --

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook