Trailers: Crysis 3 - Cinematic Trailer

Crysis 3 - Cinematic Trailer

Have fun role-playing as someone very adept with a bow and arrow.

Watch Video

damn it, why'd you have to choke the commando that peeks into your ice cube, whatever that thing is you're in, I know you value your privacy but this is ridiculous.
dude wasn't even aiming at you, maybe he just said "Hi".

Out of all the songs on Muse's latest album to use... they chose that dull one?

Feels like they spoiled the ending by showing the big evil thingy being blown up.

What ever happened to the icy aliens from the first game?

I mean seriously, in the first game they froze every fucking thing, but now they are throwing fire and such around?

Da fux?

What the hell happened to the kid that was in his suit? I thought this was a sequel....... I am beyond lost if this is a prequel then it should not be named 3.....

slash2x:
What the hell happened to the kid that was in his suit? I thought this was a sequel....... I am beyond lost if this is a prequel then it should not be named 3.....

I'm not sure that a trained and combat-experienced marine can be called a "kid"... The final cutscene of 2 also had their personalities overlapping, with him taking on the name Prophet, instead of Alcatraz. Finally, the ruined head of Lady Liberty in the trailer points to at least some part of the game that happens after the events of the 2nd.

In sum, the amount of information you seem to be missing makes me scratch my head as to whether or not you played the games.

Damien Black:

slash2x:

I'm not sure that a trained and combat-experienced marine can be called a "kid"... The final cutscene of 2 also had their personalities overlapping, with him taking on the name Prophet, instead of Alcatraz. Finally, the ruined head of Lady Liberty in the trailer points to at least some part of the game that happens after the events of the 2nd.

In sum, the amount of information you seem to be missing makes me scratch my head as to whether or not you played the games.

1. As a former SSgt I had plenty of trained and combat veterans under my command who could not even drink legally. Damn shame you can sign up to get killed at 16 but not allowed to have a beer. And given the introduction to the second game before he was given the suit..... Yeah KID.

2. The second game did not have the personalities overlap, he just gained access to his memories. Prophet was revealed to be the suits AI and all of his memories were downloaded into the suit at his death. One of the reasons that you could not change the AI voice, an option in the first game, was because the voice you heard the ENTIRE game was Prophet.

3. Now the KID was getting integrated to the suit because it was growing into the damage he had already suffered and as such could not be removed. So that is why I want to know where he went because if he got mind jacked... Talk about a raw deal. Even when he talked at the end of the second game he was still Alcatraz just taking the mantel of the Prophet. He is not using the same voice if it is the same person.

Yah got me on the Liberty head I missed that so I will give you that one.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here