Feed Dump: Hot Tub Amusement Park

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Hot Tub Amusement Park

The dump never sleeps, but sometimes it goes on vacation.

Watch Video

I didn't get it, what wasnt intentional?

That got vivid...real vivid...

Next weeks story:

Boy and girl have to have surgery again after doctors attach the other person's finger.

And the "just the tip" was quite hilarious.

Phantom Renegade:
I didn't get it, what wasnt intentional?

I'm pretty sure that the stinger was from after this part.
"...they actually mean Chinese finger puzzle and it just got out of hand"

Anyway this was a great dump, even if it's a bit shorter than normal. Always nice to see Lee Lee again.

And where the hell are you guys? Or did the Moonbase get an extensive renovation =P

Never say "hot wet dump" ever ever again.

One of the best ones for a while, hope you guys had fun skiing (or playing magic in Graham's case)

Leelee! Look at you - drinking Belgian beer! Well done :)

Shalok:
One of the best ones for a while, hope you guys had fun skiing (or playing magic in Graham's case)

Why not both?

As recent Yu-Gi-Oh has shown the world, card games can easily be combined with extremely dexterous activities.

Leelee: breaking new ground as the only member wearing a swim suit today...

I like to believe it was planned to be in the hot tub solely for Graham to say "hot, wet dump"

And knowing you guys, it probably was XD

OMG IT'S LEELEE!

Also, Really Graham? "Hot wet dump"? Well I suppose if you hadn't gotten it out of the way, someone else would've had to sacrifice themselves for the joke.

So this is what Leelee does when not drawing comics!

I enjoyed watching Cam's glasses get slowly more foggy as the video progressed.

Also, my wish came true! I went outside and hats were falling from the sky!

Tug-of-war game ends in a tie.. I.. I.. just don't know how to respond to that.

Invadergray:

I second the motion.

Lee Lee! It's always good to see you!!![1]

This was a faster paced episode than normal. I loved it. I'm watching it again.

But did the guys get all worked up from seeing Lee Lee in a swim suit? Probably. Good for her!

[1] Now get into the office and work on you comic strip! Pleeeeeeezzze?

The one thing to load slower than Zero Puncuation on a Wednesday: a Feed Dump with LRR stars and LeeLee in their bathing suits.

Hot Wet Dump... those words... oww.

Also this episode makes me sad that the Hat Market is no longer up and running. I suspect a lot of money would have been lost...

Whoa, whoa, WHOA!

Kathleen was there but MATT was in front of the camera?!

Who made that decision?

Stupid sexy Cam...

Thanks Matt! you made my day. Not that I am complaining but: did they put you on a pun diet?

Invadergray:

Yes...in fact if any of you heard an extremely loud groan coming from the midwest United States, that was me wondering just how far Feed Dump has fallen to resort to stealing DVS BsTRD's schtick.

I would ALSO have like to have seen a John Woo and/or Benny Hill style romp of the aforementioned heist. Preferably something that combines the best aspects of the two.

"I like my women like I like my food, fast, greasy& mercenary." Quote of the day for me!

This Dump was also quite pun filled "just the tip" and it was fun to see their glasses just get foggier and foggier as it went on

-M

FYI about the story of the German woman working in a brothel:
In Germany there is this (IMHO) stupid law, that when you are unemployed and want to get social welfare at all you have to agree to _every_ job the Job Center is providing you with!
So: If there wasn't this public outcry after this "story" got out, the woman would have to work at the brothel or loose her social welfare! Nice one...not!

On happier notes: I liked the cool hat in the hot tub, but was disturbed by the hot wet dump... was THAT intentional? :)

"Hot Wet Dump... Fast, Greasy and Mercenary hookers"

0_o ... 'o_0

I need an adult!

this was fun.
will we be getting sauna-dump anytime soon?
also YAY, LeeLee

Guest starring Window Tally!

Feed Dump should travel more often! Also, if we're progressing to object "hats", I feel that a pancake is obligatory.

Invadergray:

He said wet, hot dump. So he's in the clear.

To be honest, I think Feed Dump has peaked. I'm not sure how you can beat Lee Lee in a hot tub without cloning technology or a second season of Firefly. But I'm a perv so ignore me.

AAAAHHHHHHHH! So much white!

wait... you guys worked on a holiday... from the hottub?

Maleb:
Thanks Matt! you made my day. Not that I am complaining but: did they put you on a pun diet?

Well that would explain how he got so tuby.

GamemasterAnthony:

Invadergray:

Yes...in fact if any of you heard an extremely loud groan coming from the midwest United States, that was me wondering just how far Feed Dump has fallen to resort to stealing DVS BsTRD's schtick.

I'm hopping that brothel was at least a legitimate business and not hidden behind a front. It can be very demeaning letting all your clients in through the back door.

Just have to say, not that i have much room to talk but, DAMN YOU GUYS PALE!!!

Also LEE LEE!!!!!!!!

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or