Feed Dump: Hot Tub Amusement Park

Pages PREV 1 2

misterprickly:
Whoa, whoa, WHOA!

Kathleen was there but MATT was in front of the camera?!

Who made that decision?

Kathleen wasn't there. So you got Matt :P

DVS BSTrD:

Maleb:
Thanks Matt! you made my day. Not that I am complaining but: did they put you on a pun diet?

Well that would explain how he got so tuby.

GamemasterAnthony:

Invadergray:
Never say "hot wet dump" ever ever again.

Yes...in fact if any of you heard an extremely loud groan coming from the midwest United States, that was me wondering just how far Feed Dump has fallen to resort to stealing DVS BsTRD's schtick.

I'm hopping that brothel was at least a legitimate business and not hidden behind a front. It can be very demeaning letting all your clients in through the back door.

What is so embarrassing about coming in the back door? I suppose you're less likely to find a dump if you go in through the front...

Does Missy know about these other mercenary women, Cam? Hmm?

Yay! LeeLee's back! I've been reading Life of Leels and it's been fun!

Also, hot tub? Why?

And Matt's back! Best dump yet.

misterprickly:
Whoa, whoa, WHOA!

Kathleen was there but MATT was in front of the camera?!

Who made that decision?

That's not Kathleen broseph.

Next hot tub edition must be all female!

I always love matt's puns and the shit he gets for them as well.

Meanwhile, in the background, Tally goes about her business as usual.

Hot tub in the snow? Dream Vacation!

Really, LeeLee? Stella? Don't get me wrong, love having you on the show, but...could have gone with a better beer. And wow, Graham, you could blend into a snowbank. Get some color, man! Though, I think it would be funny to see just the hair and beard of Graham against a snowbank, that would be quite the photo. Quite a fun episode, though. Feed Dump in odd locations seems like a fun treat to employ from time to time.

2:07 |...got off of hand.

FTFY Graham

Shirtless Graham is the best thing since Graham crackers.

That was one of the funniest Feed Dumps I've ever seen.

Wow... how freaking hard were they pulling?

Oh and Graham? Never say the words "hot wet dump" again.

Scrumpmonkey:
"Hot Wet Dump... Fast, Greasy and Mercenary hookers"

0_o ... 'o_0

I need an adult!

I'm an adult!

The boy and the girl did not have just "a finger" ripped off. Look:

CBC:
The teens lost four fingers each from their right hand, and the girl also lost the thumb on her left hand, Eddie Pickett, a supervising dispatcher with the Los Angeles County Fire Department, told NBC News.

[...]

The rope was wrapped around the students' hands, and it snapped, amputating their fingers, Pickett said.

CriticalMiss:
To be honest, I think Feed Dump has peaked. I'm not sure how you can beat Lee Lee in a hot tub without cloning technology or a second season of Firefly. But I'm a perv so ignore me.

I just wish they used a slightly wider shot.

Don Reba:

CriticalMiss:
To be honest, I think Feed Dump has peaked. I'm not sure how you can beat Lee Lee in a hot tub without cloning technology or a second season of Firefly. But I'm a perv so ignore me.

I just wish they used a slightly wider shot.

Wider shot while sitting in a hottub is difficult without a fisheye and then it looks awful.
The only other alternative would be for the person filming to get out of the hottub and freeze while filming...
At least that's my guess... What do I know?

Oh and it hasn't peaked yet... Just hitting a new stride.

BehattedWanderer:
Stella? Don't get me wrong, love having you on the show, but...could have gone with a better beer.

Seeing how they were in the comox valley, it could have been worse, like Lucky.

The location change was great.

No credit for the super special appearance by Tally and random person in the opening shot behind graham?

This was, by far, the best Dump of the new year.

Was that... a restuarant behind you?

Dumping in public, kinky.

I didn't notice they were particularly pale.

Says it all about me, really.

This week's Feed Dump sponsored by Zapp Branigan.

(The joke, mods, is that Branigan is always talking about sex, and hot tubs are traditionally associated with sex. also, to prove I actually did watch it, two kids somehow got their fingers ripped off in a tug of war, then Cam made an Obama joke.)

GamerLuck:
Just have to say, not that i have much room to talk but, DAMN YOU GUYS PALE!!!

People need to cut them some slack. They're Canadian, for Pete's sake. They don't call it "The Great White North" for nothing. :)

Also, Cam at 2:53, holding his coffee cup and saying "Filthy peasants". This made me LOL.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here