Miracle of Sound: The Best I Can (The Walking Dead)

Pages PREV 1 2

Wow, just wow. You perfectly captured the mood of the game right there. I may have said this about a lot of your songs, but this is one of your best, Gav.

So beautiful, yet so haunted.

Bravo, Gav.

This opens up recently mended wounds...
Lovely work nonetheless.

Irridium:
That was beautiful.

I'm scared for season 2 of Walking Dead. Scared it'll break me even more.

There is nothing left that they can do to me..

I really like how you sang the chorus the second time, it sounded like you were almost crying, it's very theatrical, like something you'd hear in a musical, anyway I liked it a lot.
Also instant buy, I normally like to wait until you release the compilation album because I'm kind of a cheap bastard, but I had to buy this one immediately, it was only 1 dollar though, because I'm cheap.

I'd probably enjoy this song a lot more if I played the game. Not bad at all, mind.

Oh my goodness. That was seriously emotional.
Loved especially the second time you went into the chorus and your voice sounded like you were about to start crying! Sent shivers down my spine. Bravo Gav. Bravo.

EDIT: Heh, looks like I was beat to the prize, but my point still stands!

An excellent song; can't comment too much because I have neither seen the series or played the game, but the song alone was awesome. :D

Zhukov:
I... I think 'The New Black Gold' just got replaced as my favourite Miracle of Sound song.

Maybe I'm biased because of how good the game was, but damn.

"Keep that hair short, Clem."

*sniff*

Poor Clem... I fought so hard to rescue her... Only to not be there for her in the end...

That was really nice, i liked it a lot!
When listening to this song, at some points my imagination starts working and it feels as if i were on a long and tiresome road, walking towards a sunset, but unsure if I'll make it to my destination, since, as I said, the tiresome road has taken a huge toll on me. So, yeah. Good stuff!

Gav, you are a musical god among men, even more so with your latest illness.

Kudos, you magnificent bastard.

Well, I'll never feel happiness again.

Bravo, Gavin, you've written a song sadder then "Last Kiss".

Wowzers, a haunting, soulful ballad. Cryin' like a l'il girl.

Also, wildly off-topic, what's all this about Cyberpunk 2077? Is the Gavster actually doing the soundtrack?!

colostomizer:

Also, wildly off-topic, what's all this about Cyberpunk 2077? Is the Gavster actually doing the soundtrack?!

No, lol! I sent CD Projekt City Of Night and we're just talking now to see if there might be a place for it somewhere but it's a million miles from being anything concrete

That was... absolutely beautiful. ..

I wish I could elaborate more eloquently than that, but it's so heart breaking and poignant, gently sorrowful and utterly wonderful.

Clearly tinnitus doesn't have shit when it comes to taking you on, Gav! ;)

MiracleOfSound:

colostomizer:

No, lol! I sent CD Projekt City Of Night and we're just talking now to see if there might be a place for it somewhere but it's a million miles from being anything concrete

Oooh, I do love City of Night, that and Cyber Psychosis would really fit that kind'a dark, dystopian world... Which is, I guess, what you were going for. [/states the obvious]

Just finished it. Goddamn.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or