Escapist News Wrap: Medal of Honor and Canada's Zombie Plan

Medal of Honor and Canada's Zombie Plan

This week, we hear about how an exploit in Dead Space 3 might have some legal ramifications. We also learn more about the layoffs that hit Valve Software and Canada's efforts to thwarting the zombie apocalypse.

Watch Video

Well good to know that my government can do something... Even if that something is a hypothetical situation.
And Im pretty convince valve isn't doing anything, at all related to games. So makes sense that they can't afford anything past funding from steam and hats in tf2.
Oh well hope that technician does something worthwhile.

I don't need no gov'ment telling me how to do my zombie defense.

Also, the news wrap is looking top shelf. Good work!

When it comes to the Dead Space 3 thing, I suppose it could be called stealing, but it's stealing from EA and EA doesn't seem to care (which is odd) so why are people who aren't effected by this making an issue out of it?

bdcjacko:

Thanks dude! It's all due to Mr. Paul Goodman.

I wish more politicians were like Canadian politicians.

I'm liking the Newswrap more and more. As much as I enjoyed the earlier episodes of all Greg all the time it is nice to get cut-aways to stuff like "Doorfighter" and actual clips like the Canadian Politician.

That a lawyer even thinks that exploiting a game they bought, sorry leased, from EA is stealing, is just a sign of how bad things have become for the consumers.
No shit that you don't have enough experience in the field, if you can't tell the difference between theft and an area that's been a grey zone for the last twenty years. Especially when the premise is that you can buy from EA, not that you have to.

Theft... my god. If "Theft" had so loose a definition, then I could sue her for wasting my time reading or hearing about the level of stupidity of others. Because that's "stealing" my time, which I'll never get back.

Greg Tito:

bdcjacko:

Thanks dude! It's all due to Mr. Paul Goodman.

Well give Mr. Flash Goodman a high five for me.

May Jeri Ellsworth move to bigger and better things!

Screw EA and it's micro transactions
They will be lucky if I pay for that game at all
When company's decided to lock content on disc they were stealing FORM US
We in Australia are all criminals anyway or so they say

Also it's about bloody time my government decided to do something about the stupid cost of software

That closed lip smile makes it look like you're hiding something... Oh Tido you dirty girl.

I really want to visit Canada some day! Seems like an alright place to live :)

News like that makes me proud to be Canadian!

I've always felt that on a whole, Canada was a better place to be than the States. Just wish it wasn't so far North.

That's probably why so much American comedy bashes Canada... it's fear and jealousy ;)

Greg Tito:
...at least until everyone gets "Medal of Honor: Doorfighter" out of their heads...

Not gonna happen.

The song's way too catchy for that to happen.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here