LoadingReadyRun: Harlem Shake

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Harlem Shake

You may have heard of this popular internet thing, it's called "The Harlem Shake."

Watch Video

Did you intentionally get Geoff to do the upvoting for GPLP, or am I reading too far into Chustle history?

Awesome video guys love the Geoff appearance!

I laughed so hard when Beej did the dropping sunglasses "Deal with it" line...

Good video as usual guys!

THAT'S what it's called?
Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go make a meme alert meme.

The "Deal with it" line is the best line!

Way to tease it! At least we got the fart video..

Oh no! D: They just turned Beej into Freakazoid!

:D Well done everybody!

I can not wait for "The Harlem Shake" to die a miserable fiery death. That said I would like to see the LRR shake. I am so glad that Paul found an assistant and Geoff was perfect!

Now I know why you were so evasive about the Paul being a crazy scientist in the podcast.
Also great to see Geoff in Hussle land is still your mortal enemy , nice throwback to the first season of hussle.
Oh and I lold so hard when Beej did the deal with it sunglasses drop.

You guys had me worried. I refuse to watch any Harlem Shake videos, and I have not yet. I didn't even know it was a thing until yesterday, but it sounded so stupid that I want nothing to do with it.

Holy shit, cH season one references!
Also, I'm so main-stream meme dead that I still haven't seen the Gangnam Style video.

soooo... guessing this was mostly written after and inspired by the latest LRRCast then.

I don't know why, but that last "yeah" by Kathleen just killed me.

Imp Emissary:
Oh no! D: They just turned Beej into Freakazoid!

:D Well done everybody!

I hope they keep him that way for a few more episodes. It's comedy gold!

I knew LRR would do Harlem Shake! That's the only reason I paid any attention to that meme.

Oh, and is that Steam on Kathleen's tablet?

I don't suppose someone could make a "Deal with it" gif from when Beej did it could they, that was just fantastic.

I have tried, but to no avail (or at least one that looks any good)

Hitchmeister:
You guys had me worried. I refuse to watch any Harlem Shake videos, and I have not yet. I didn't even know it was a thing until yesterday, but it sounded so stupid that I want nothing to do with it.

Join the club. Seems like any old crap becomes a meme now. I'm glad LRR did something else.

"All your farts, farts farts, all your farts, are belong to *pfffff*"

Damnit, it made me laugh.

Gooooo Geoff!

Hitchmeister:

Seems like an overreaction. Memes are nothing more than running jokes.

Watch a couple, and move on. I think the Army and Swimteam are the best two. And one Slenderman was pretty clever (No dancing, he just "killed" the people).

That's all I need. The rest are just flash mobs.

Do I want to know what exactly a Harlem Shake is?

Query: For someone who quite literally has no idea what the Harlem Shake is (and only knows that the former director of the US Congressional Office of Management and Budget has apparently done one despite being being a geriatric), what the fuck is the Harlem Shake?

Also: Why didn't Paul save himself some time and resources and make a Meme beacon in the first place, you know, like Kathleen suggested?

Awwwwww, I wanted to see the LRRShake! Hah, but I do get the subtext: it couldn't have lived up to the expectations of awesomeness and cleverness we've built up for you guys.

I really don;t think that there is any way to overreact to a ball-kicking, robotic or otherwise.

Now I know what the Apple-iReality-glasses will work!
Also I missed so many mimis ;) I don't know if I still care...

The Gentleman:
Also: Why didn't Paul save himself some time and resources and make a Meme beacon in the first place, you know, like Kathleen suggested?

Because Paul is Paul. The Paul is not to be questioned.

Beejazoid absolutely nailed it this episode. I would've had a hard time keeping a straight face during his meme scenes.

I'm another person who has absolutely no idea what this "Harlem Shake" thing actually is, though, but it doesn't sound like it's really worthy of becoming a widespread meme.

I don't get it.
Harlem Shake is neither memorable, nor funny, nor annoying, nor stupid enough to be a meme.
There's so much better/WORSE stuff on the internet, why this?

I've been pronouncing Me Me for years as well =]

I've got to say this is one of the more stranger concepts for a video that you guys hae ever done and you guys have done a lot of strange stuff // I do also like the call back to the old CH eps with the ball kicking robot

-M

Thunderous Cacophony:
I really don;t think that there is any way to overreact to a ball-kicking, robotic or otherwise.

May Mr Ballsmatron R.I.P

Rainforce:
I don't get it.
Harlem Shake is neither memorable, nor funny, nor annoying, nor stupid enough to be a meme.

No wonder it didn't trigger the Meme Beacon.

Also, I'd love to see an "All Your Farts Are Belong to Us" t-shirt.

SO CLOSE.

Anyways, great cHustle as always. Meme-ified Beej made me laugh. Is he staying that way?

Great call back to Geoff.

Also, were you guys playing Spaceteam in the beginning?

PayneTrayne:
Great call back to Geoff.

Also, were you guys playing Spaceteam in the beginning?

... Your badges.

Whale plaid.

Andy Shandy:
I don't suppose someone could make a "Deal with it" gif from when Beej did it could they, that was just fantastic.

I have tried, but to no avail (or at least one that looks any good)

I have come here to request this as well.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here