WWE 2K24 Snorlax fighting Elmo

The Weirdest WWE 2K24 Community CAWs

WWE 2K24’s create-a-wrestler system doesn’t just let you make your own brawlers; you can also share them online with the rest of the world. This has led to some wild creations. So get the brain-bleach ready because I’m rounding up the weirdest WWE 2K24 community CAWs.

Recommended Videos

The Strangest CAWs in WWE 2K24

It used to be that if you wanted to create and share a wrestler in a WWE game, you’d have to write down the various components you used and post them on GameFAQs. No longer. With WWE 2K24 you can hop online and browse from thousands of fan-created wrestlers. Some of these wrestlers, while they’ve taken talent to make, are strange enough to have the most hardened wrestling fan doing a double take.

Patrick Star (by ThatPigeon)

SpongeBob Squarepants’ best pal steps into the ring with this creation. Or maybe it’s his unsettling secret brother because the mask on this CAW gives Patrick a deeply disturbing air. I’m not sure if I want to know what’s beneath that face.

Cat (by MassiveCyborgSaysSo)

Meet cat! Just… a cat. I had to double check that there wasn’t some cat-headed wrestler I’d missed out on, but no. That said, the WWE did indulge in a bit of photoshop, which could have been the inspiration for this CAW.

NES Jason Voorhees (by Cerastes)

NES Jason Voorhees in WWE 2K24

Why settle for Jason Voorhees (there’s a regular Jason CAW as well) when you can have NES Jason! Based on the bizarre 8-bit Friday the 13th game, this slasher has shown off his boxing chops, so it’s only fair he gives wrestling a try.

Elmo (by Chameleo)

I don’t care what he says, I am not ticking this Elmo. His mask is just as uncanny as Patrick Star’s, but the abs take things to a whole new level.

Wednesday Addams (by RandyGlimmerSix)

If you’ve watched Netflix’s Wednesday series, you’ll know that Wednesday Addams’s sport of choice is fencing. That said, I can absolutely imagine her knocking someone unconscious with a steel chair.

Rick Sanchez (by ChairMessiahSaysSo)

On the one hand, it’s good to see that this Rick Sanchez, from Rick and Morty, isn’t just some guy in a mask. That said, the face paint almost makes it more unsettling than Patrick, Elmo, and company.

Batfink (by LuchaArtist)

“My wings are like a shield of steel!” Nothing? I don’t blame you, cartoon character Batfink (a superpowered bat) isn’t as well-known as, say, Daffy Duck and company. But this Batfink CAW has such huge Amazon costume vibes I couldn’t not include it.

Snorlax (by RandyGlimmerSix)

Snorlax in WWE 2K24

Finally, we have Snorlax. Think those big Snorlax plushies are scary? Think again. This Big Show-sized Snorlax is enough to give anyone nightmares. Just picture that blank, indifferent expression as he leaps onto your from the turnbuckle. I’m never sleeping again.

And those are the weirdest WWE 2K24 community CAWs. You can find and download these CAWs by putting the character name into the hashtag field of WWE 2K24’s search. Some of these require you to first unlock costume parts before you can use them but when you’re watching Wednesday Addams beat seven bells out of Elmo, you’ll know it’s all been worth it.

The Escapist is supported by our audience. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn a small affiliate commission. Learn more
related content
Read Article Dragon POW Codes (April 2024)
Promo image for Dragon Pow
Read Article Dead by Daylight Codes (April 2024)
Dead by Daylight promo image
Read Article Second Piece Codes (April 2024)
Second Piece promo image
Related Content
Read Article Dragon POW Codes (April 2024)
Promo image for Dragon Pow
Read Article Dead by Daylight Codes (April 2024)
Dead by Daylight promo image
Read Article Second Piece Codes (April 2024)
Second Piece promo image
Author
Chris McMullen
Chris McMullen is a freelance contributor at The Escapist and has been with the site since 2020. He returned to writing about games following several career changes, with his most recent stint lasting five-plus years. He hopes that, through his writing work, he settles the karmic debt he incurred by persuading his parents to buy a Mega CD. Outside of The Escapist, Chris covers news and more for GameSpew. He's also been published at such sites as VG247, Space, and more. His tastes run to horror, the post-apocalyptic, and beyond, though he'll tackle most things that aren't exclusively sports-based. At Escapist, he's covered such games as Infinite Craft, Lies of P, Starfield, and numerous other major titles.