Feed Dump: Twins, Twins and Tamogatchis

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Twins, Twins and Tamogatchis

Do you have what it takes to be Canada's next top Pope? Probably not.

Watch Video

Morgan Freeman vs David Attenborough narration kickstarter anyone?

Also Ace? That kid's got a bright future in the Space Core.

You fools! You taught your cat how to use a smartphone? They won't need us any more and they can move one with their human extermination plan!

Next up on Commodore hussle: Paul builds a smartphone for Kathleen's cat.

And seriously Ace? Wut unless their surname is Ventura then that is a terrible first name.

I can understand naming your kid Ace (honestly its kinda awesome) but CASH!? WHY WOULD YOU NAME YOUR KID CASH!? That's some kind of name you'd give to the kid of billionaire in a video game.

It's a good thing that the pope isn't something that can be voted upon by civilians cos Fr. Dougal McGuire would be in there immediately!

Right meow, right meow.... I don't know whether to laugh or cry

Son of a.... I was just thinking the other day, "You know what was a big hit that I should try to bring back with Smart Phones? Tamagotchi!"
Well there goes my billion dollar idea.

So, when you say, "Please change my litter right meow", is that a cat's version of "right now", or is there a right meow and a left meow like there's a right bracket and a left bracket?

And you wonder why cH Paul is an evil scientist...

That family used the same method to name their kids as I do to keep track of my animals in Harvest Moon. Way to go!

I always hated Tamogatchis; there were 3 buttons on the bottom, and I could never tell which ones did what, so I just slammed them all in random sequences until it shut up. I was not a patient child.

Also, I'm surprised you guys didn't talk about the whole "Games Workshop trademarking 'Space Marine'" thing. It seems like ti would be right in your wheelhouse.

uchytjes:
I can understand naming your kid Ace (honestly its kinda awesome) but CASH!? WHY WOULD YOU NAME YOUR KID CASH!? That's some kind of name you'd give to the kid of billionaire in a video game.

Presumably, they're big fans of Johnny Cash. That, or they hope to be able to redeem the kid for enough supplies to pay for the rest.

Huh, well you do have to respect a dude that can run a bank all by his lonesome, even for a tiny villiage like that.

And yeah, let's not give cats any more ways to annoy people... I do love cats but they can be pains.

Best documentary idea ever...

The Gentleman:
You fools! You taught your cat how to use a smartphone? They won't need us any more and they can move one with their human extermination plan!

Don't worry, I'm pretty sure smartphones were one of the things from Kathleen's blog "things my cat hates."

I knew a man named Cash once. Actually...he had three children named Penny, Nicole, Dimitri.

Oh god...I LOLed at the Father Ted reference. ANY of those characters as Pope would make for an interesting Vatican.

I much rather see Leonard Nimoy do the narration for the Freeman vs. Attenborough race. But, that's just me.

Oh man I hope that family's name is Rimmer, because

Ace Rimmer is the best name EVER!

We are back to normal: episode with Kathleen = Kathleen on the preview pic.

It would be truly gutting if you put a pound on Rev. Dougal and it happened and you only got a thousand pounds back. Those bookies are tight

DVS BSTrD:
Also Ace? That kid's got a bright future in the Space Core.

Smoke me a kipper, I'll be home for the gigantic trail of poop.

Oooh, where do I get a kitty hat?

Also...
Why not Ace?
Though they could have named one of the younger ones Monkey...

His Holiness, Pope Gobshite I: Bishop of Rome, Vicar of Jesus Christ, Successor of the Prince of the Apostles, Supreme Pontiff of the Universal Church, Primate of Italy, Archbishop and Metropolitan of the Roman Province, Sovereign of the State of Vatican City, Servant of the Servants of God.

Though born under the name of Dougle McGuire, the pontiff adopted his current title upon his assuption to the throne of St Peter - on the advice of his close advisor's Cardinal Ted Crilly and Cardinal Jack Hackett Prefect of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith (Soon to be re-re-named "The Inquisition and Ministry of Pain.")

His reign was marked by 37 religious wars, the public beheading of the British Prime Minister while visiting the Vatican and the several abortive investigations into gambling within the Congregation of Cardinals. He also officially instituted the ritual of rollerblading before the Eucharist.

First of all, Graham should be ashamed of himself for that last pun. And secondly, how is "Ace" a worse name then "Cash"? At least Ace sounds kind of complimentary. Cash is just nonsense.

How do parents with newborn twins know who is who? Say they decide on one name for the firstborn and another for the second, can they be sure that the name for the firstborn will stick to him and not end up as the others name instead?

Label printer?

I totally didn't get the bank thing. If he actually owned the whole town, then we'd be talking.

GamemasterAnthony:
I knew a man named Cash once. Actually...he had three children named Penny, Nicole, Dimitri.

Oh god...I LOLed at the Father Ted reference. ANY of those characters as Pope would make for an interesting Vatican.

I much rather see Leonard Nimoy do the narration for the Freeman vs. Attenborough race. But, that's just me.

Quater! Quarter! I beg for quarter!

feha:
How do parents with newborn twins know who is who? Say they decide on one name for the firstborn and another for the second, can they be sure that the name for the firstborn will stick to him and not end up as the others name instead?

Label printer?

You will never keep a child from peeling the label off. Better use permanent markers.

Tamagotchi app? No thanks- I'm good.

Same one I got for Christmas as I kid. I also have a sealed in box gold one I got from a card shop I used to help out at.

I hope Kathleen is not interested in having children. She does not seem... very eager to embrace her motherhood.

Paul is embracing his mad scientist persona. I guess we all are fictional characters indeed.

This is my most favorite Feed Dump of all, for reasons.

The reason being that I sent them that hat. :)

Shalok:
Right meow, right meow.... I don't know whether to laugh or cry

How about laugh? I sure did.

LadyRhian:

GamemasterAnthony:

Quater! Quarter! I beg for quarter!

Ah...someone saw what I did. Shame there are NO good names that sound even close to quarter...

Actually, I just thought of someone better for Pope. Is the Dirty Vicar up for contention? (Please, God, tell me SOMEONE recognizes that ref...)

The Gentleman:

It's already too late, for you. MWAHAHAHA

Hey, what's a "tamogatchi"?

actually my tamagatchi is still alive :P it jut needs new batteries by now.

We at The Kate Stark Center demand more Kate Stark.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here