How Well Do You Know Star Wars?

This isn't so much "How well do you know Star Wars?" as it is "How well do you know inconsequential and obscure film trivia related to Star Wars?"...

100%
Sweet Zombie Jesus, googling the answers to this quiz was such a PITA!

Jandau:
This isn't so much "How well do you know Star Wars?" as it is "How well do you know inconsequential and obscure film trivia related to Star Wars?"...

Yeah...I just gave up. I think I'd just like to see the answers and move on with my day.

I was hoping for more lore questions, not so much about the making of the films.

I always cared more about the expanded universe than I did about the films.

Jandau:

Agreed.. this was without a doubt incredibly hard. Not even as in 'challenging but if you're a Star Wars fan, you'll be good to go.'
Fans of Star Wars will struggle with this quiz I can tell.

However, because I am determined and the Badge announcing isn't going to do itself..
I scored 100%, with 10 of 10 correct on The Escapist's How Well Do You Know Star Wars?.
Take this quiz

Still, it was highly difficult and Google didn't even really help, despite looking up numerous websites about particular questions.

I counted two questions related to things inside the Star Wars lore. The rest were was practically trivia from a 'Making Of...' documentary. Hopefully a Lore-related Quests will be made in the future.

So two things: first, I don't know if it's my computer or your end, but I was told I'd gotten wrong questions I had right- so this took a LOT longer than it should have.

Second- TURN OFF THE @#$%ING POPUP ON YOUR QUIZ! Seriously, I shouldn't have to stop every other question becuase some ad jumped over the option I was clicking on, forcing me to close the tab it opened up then click away the ad to keep going. For crying out loud, it's a timed quiz! Don't handicap us!

Like other people said, most of this had nothing to do with Star Wars itself, but behind the scenes stuff.

I got 3/10, and all of mine were guesses.

Jandau:

Agreed. I feel like I've just been played for a fool. I was expecting a quiz based on obscure trivia within the Star Wars universe, not obscure PRODUCTION factoids. I was all hyped to test my knowledge of Star Wars lore, too. I ate, slept, and breathed Star Wars as a kid, but I didn't really bother learning actual behind-the-scenes stuff.

Now I feel like my geek cred's taken a blow. I'm not the biggest Star Wars lore fan, but I can still hold my own. I've read both "The Farlander Papers" and "The Stele Chronicles." I know the entire roster for Wraith Squadron. I know the name of the sole Y-Wing pilot that survived the Battle of Yavin. I own a copy of Battle for Naboo on the N64, for Pete's sake! Throw me a bone here!

Not just me then, okay...

Once I saw that the questions were behind the scenes stuff, I knew I was truly boned.

Hey, 4/10 isn't that bad considering I only knew one of them (the code name for Episode IV).

Smashingpass:
I counted two questions related to things inside the Star Wars lore. The rest were was practically trivia from a 'Making Of...' documentary. Hopefully a Lore-related Quests will be made in the future.

Unrelated, but I simply love your username and avi. Props to you man, and welcome to the Escapist.

Worst. Quiz. Ever.

Had almost nothing to do with Star Wars...I don't give a shit where all the ideas came from where are the lore questions?

soren7550:

Unrelated, but I simply love your username and avi. Props to you man, and welcome to the Escapist.

Ah, thank you! I've been meaning to make my first post for a while now, but I'm glad I did it today! Thank you for the warm welcome, my friend! :)

*Sneezes*
Sorry, allergic to BULLSHIT.

Seriously, this is the worst "How well do you know this topic?" quiz ever. There were only ~2 questions actually on the topic to begin with!
What should have been a "How big of a nerd are you?" turned into a "How many obscure things based on real life do you know?"

I am dissapoint.

Only 60%...do I have to hand in my nerd card now?

This quiz is definitely misnamed

What idiot is in charge of naming these? "Bullshit totally unrelated to anything anyone cares about in Star Wars" would have been a more fitting title.

Jandau:

More of how well do you know the making of Star Wars rather than the Star Wars universe itself. I don't see how you could know all of this stuff off the top of your head without being invested in the creation of the films or perhaps studying them for a film project.

Edit: But ya, I was annoyed during it too.

i'm still wondering how the hyper fast times are posted on any of the quizzes...

...unless you get all the answers together with one sign in and then submit a fast time with another...

...but I can't imagine that anyone would be that in need of e-peen stroking...

The best thing to do is go to IMDB and search their trivia section. Googling isn't quite as easy.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here