The Wishlist: Zombie Tarot Deck

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Zombie Tarot Deck

If you love zombies and parlor games then you should put these on your Wishlist.

Watch Video

Cool stuff, hope to see more.

Also, that shirt is ridiculously cute. :)

Longer episodes with more stuff?

But otherwise awesome! I might have to pick this up as I have someone in mind who's totally into this stuff.

Good job helping consumerism Escapist crew. (not sarcastic)

Or could there be a specific link to the product? Some...people would like to avoid amazon the same way they avoid taxes. :P

Chrono212:

But otherwise awesome! I might have to pick this up as I have someone in mind who's totally into this stuff.

Or could there be a specific link to the product? Some...people would like to avoid amazon the same way they avoid taxes. :P

I looked quite a bit for a direct link to buy it on Headcase's site, but they're pretty much just a design firm that makes really awesome stuff (those "Owner's Guide" books are also made by them).

Here's a B&N link to purchase, if you really don't want to use Amazon. :)

B&N: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-zombie-tarot-paul-kepple/1111117630

Cool Stuff cant wait for next weeks show :)

Ashley Esqueda:

Chrono212:

I looked quite a bit for a direct link to buy it on Headcase's site, but they're pretty much just a design firm that makes really awesome stuff (those "Owner's Guide" books are also made by them).

Awesomesauce, thanks! :D
Would it work by having links to sites at the bottom of the video, like what they have on the bottom of reviews?

Chrono212:

Ashley Esqueda:

Chrono212:

Would it work by having links to sites at the bottom of the video, like what they have on the bottom of reviews?

We do have a link. You just didn't like we provided. :p

Funny story, a friend was using this very Tarot Deck at our last game night.
The artwork is very nicely done, good concept and execution on the theme.

Have a couple of beers, wait for that point in the night where another game of Catan is too much like hard work, and have a bit of a laugh at others and your own expense.
So, yeh, thumbs up.

Also looking forward to more of these.

Susan Arendt:

Chrono212:

Ashley Esqueda:

We do have a link. You just didn't like we provided. :p

I'm British a discerning customer.

Hi Ashley!
Cool vid, needs background music(or noise), and keep the coolness up!

This was different. I don't object to the short length, it's a quick "pop" of info. I'll be watching future episodes.

I didn't expect that you would be responding to posts, Ashley, but since you are I'll just come out and guess aloud that I'm not the first to mention that you have a notable (but in a good way) resemblance to Megan Fox.

I remember when people used to say that I resembled Patrick Swayze. [1]

Ah, the good old days!

[1] That was a long, long time ago in a lifetime far, far away, of course.

All I want right now is Ashley's T-Shirt

Bribase:
All I want right now is Ashley's T-Shirt

Most of my shirts come from Threadless -- it's sold out right now, but I've caught some reprints!
http://www.threadless.com/product/3016/Hugs_Keep_Us_Alive

Copper Zen:
I didn't expect that you would be responding to posts, Ashley, but since you are I'll just come out and guess aloud that I'm not the first to mention that you have a notable (but in a good way) resemblance to Megan Fox.

That's a first! I'm very upset now that I wasn't cast in TMNT instead. I can yell "LOOK OUT RAPHAEL," too!

Great, because consumerism is what gaming culture needs more of. This kind of webisode reminds me of telemarketing in an eerie way.

Enjoyed it- seems like an easy way for me to grab birthday and Christmas present for other people! Whooo for laziness! Could do with being a bit longer but i suppose if the only criticism is 'i want more' then that's not a bad thing :D.

Anyhoo goodjob !

That wasn't cringe-worthy, well done! I kid. I probably won't buy this stuff, but it will be neat to see all the quirky things that are being sold around the web, if that's what this.

Glad you made it off the sinking ship of G4 and into a better gig....unless there's another Ashley Esqueda floating around somewhere????

Mr_Terrific:
Glad you made it off the sinking ship of G4 and into a better gig....unless there's another Ashley Esqueda floating around somewhere????

One and the same (though I'm sure there are a handful of others out there with the same name)!

Welcome to The Escapist Ashley Esqueda. Since you don't seem to be carrying the same crowd of prejudiced jerks that follow smosh games around I think you will be quite a welcome addition to this website. I look forward to next week's episode.

The shirt was cooler than the product I was trying to be sold...

I wish I was kidding.
Though wouldn't it be cool if this episode was longer and had more stuff on it... Like... What adverts do but longer and explained more about them?

Oh gosh...

Farther than stars:
Great, because consumerism is what gaming culture needs more of. This kind of webisode reminds me of telemarketing in an eerie way.

Meh, I don't mind it personally as long as I get to see some creative and geeky stuff. If I don't feel like being advertised to I just wont watch.

Needs to be longer with more stuff.

I liked it, can we expect cat themed things?

Meh, I didn't object to the show per se. Just not impressed with waiting a week to see one product I could probably find in some online catalog. Nothing wrong with it, just not gonna watch each week for one product.

Mr_Terrific:

G4 is still around?

Man that was a sinking ship 3 weeks after they fired wil wheaton, sorry 3 weeks after the very strongly urged him to quit. They caught a gasp of air with the tech TV acquisition but ever since they made attack of the show and said "look 12 year old boys, we have boobs and things that are kinda Japanese you like boobs and Japanese things right? tell your parents to buy our advertisers crap... please." I havent watched.

Ashley, the show was ehhh, I think maybe two items would be better and some sound. It wasnt bad, I look forward to seeing what adaptations you make as you continue, good luck.

why do i have the feeling that if i call now and buy a deck and am one of the first fifty callers to buy it, i get a free toaster?
image imageif i get one,
i want this one
-------->

Copper Zen:

I remember when people used to say that I resembled Patrick Swayze.

pics or gt.... you know, we cant judge.
i could say i used to resemble Isaiah Mustafa and you would have to take it for the truth.

which i still do, ladies... get your dose of sweet, sweet chocolate

So basically this is an advertisement of "cool" gamer swag?

Huh, I actually have the Zombie Tarot deck. It is good, really good as I am fascinated by tarot decks, but if I had one complaint it is that the cards feel a little flimsy, so I am almost afraid to use them that much.

rhizhim:

Copper Zen:

I remember when people used to say that I resembled Patrick Swayze.

pics or gt.... you know, we cant judge.

People told me that when I worked as an usher (doorman) at a movie theater (longer ago than I prefer to remember). But I'm wary about the internet and I don't have many pictures of myself.

But Isaiah Mustafa? I'm saying this as a straight, white guy--hubba hubba. :D

The more I think about it the more I think this is something the escapist doesn't have and could use. Since this product has absolutely no interest to me what-so-ever it was difficult to get into it, but I look forward to new and interesting posts in the future.

doggie015:
Snip

I'd never even heard of Smosh Games until I read the forum posts on their first video, I commented that I found the style of delivery grating and I still do.

That was the hottest looking zombie I've ever seen, also a great T Shirt. Not sure if it was the sound quality or something, but I think Ashley needs more time to get her personality across in the videos.

The Tarot deck looks interesting too.

She mentioned The Walking Dead .. assuming she's talking about the game then you're awesome.
If she meant the show, it's alright but you're still a great person for having nice taste :}

If this was a tad longer, that would be appreciated. But, you gave us a full insight and I enjoyed knowing a thing like this exists. Also I got a kick out of your t-shirt, I would really want to get my girlfriend something like that haha. (Hope that didn't sound creepy.. oh well!)

Caramel Frappe:
She mentioned The Walking Dead .. assuming she's talking about the game then you're awesome.
If she meant the show, it's alright but you're still a great person for having nice taste :}

why not assume she was talking about the comic book series?

rhizhim:

Caramel Frappe:

why not assume she was talking about the comic book series?

To my knowledge, people mostly just talk about the show or the game especially.
Not dissing the comics, just the comics are only mentioned when people compare certain events/characters to the show or game provided.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here