Feed Dump: Yell, Strip and Steal

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Yell, Strip and Steal

Some baristas give everything to their job.

Watch Video

In all fairness to Egypt we are only keeping it because... it's a really nice diamond.

Top quality work as usual Lrr.

Okay... now you guys are just trolling the Hat Market game.

I hope the the idea of stripping baristas starts percolating.

Parivir:
In all fairness to Egypt we are only keeping it because... it's a really nice diamond.

Also because they have a nasty habit of destroying their museums.

All the glorious double entendres!

And don't you forget who you belong to Canada! We're watching...always watching...
Except at tea time. Then you can do your own thing.

But I shall deal with it, Graham, I shall.

Well that was a pretty random case of animal theft, Cam's FaLiLV referance was pretty cool though.

Oh, and yet another one for the long list of Feed Dump screencaps there.

Guys...you forgot to add "...and a mission from God." after saying all those drugs.

Seriously, though...I laughed part of my ascot off at all the coffee related double entendres. Definitely made up for the facepalm I had to do at the "Hot Coffee" reference.

I need to get a screencap of Graham's "deal with it".

DVS BSTrD:

Parivir:

Also because they have a nasty habit of destroying their museums.

It's from India (the Koh-i-Noor, which is the centrepiece of the royal crown): http://www.khaleejtimes.com/kt-article-display-1.asp?section=newsmakers&xfile=/data/newsmakers/2013/February/newsmakers_February24.xml

Tally just mentioned that they also stole stuff from Egypt. And as a Canadian of Indian descent, I demand that you either give back the Koh-i-Noor to India, or give Canada the remaining beaver-fur hats. Graham has been trying to fill the hat-shaped void, but it's just not the same.

OT: How exactly did they steal the emu? If they're as angry and tough as I've heard, you should just be able to pick one up and carry it back to your car.

Hey Poncho.

Hey SYSCO.

Let's ride!

I've got one

Cam makes everything better... or much, much worse. I can't tell.

Feed Dump: always a bright part of my week. Thanks guys.

Cam please don't say abbreviated words like that, it makes you sound like a moron.

leviadragon99:

uchytjes:

I felt for it's truest, fullest impact, it should be a gif, instead of a screencap.

Was Cameron making a Blues Brothers reference when he did the spiel with the sunglasses?

The hat market is ruined

Still the only news source that dose not make want to punch my tv, thanks guys !!!

Cam, your snark never fails to brighten my day

Great episode as always! <3 Cam!

Copper Zen:
Was Cameron making a Blues Brothers reference when he did the spiel with the sunglasses?

It was from "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas: A Savage Journey to the Heart of the American Dream".

Now no-one will be able to hear Graham de-cloak.

Well darn it Egypt, England needs that diamond to fight off the werewolves.

Feed dump needs more Tally

I love you too Cam

Yeah, I'm not the least bit surprised about stripping coffee servers in Washington. There's so many bikini baristas around here...

Actually, there's even a Grab n' Go in my town. Wonder if it's the same one...

DuelLadyS:
Yeah, I'm not the least bit surprised about stripping coffee servers in Washington. There's so many bikini baristas around here...

Actually, there's even a Grab n' Go in my town. Wonder if it's the same one...

Yes, and they get all together too much harassment from people with nothing better to do with their time than bother people who really aren't hurting anyone else. In all of the coverage I've heard on this story I've always heard that it was "the result of a sting operation" without anyone ever stating that it was in fact a police sting operation and not some "family rights group" going around seeing what kind of trouble they can cause for a legitimate business that they don't agree with.

Parivir:

we have ways of making you talk, mr. bond

Andy Shandy:

Very nice. It really captures the awkward fumble.

Andy Shandy:

leviadragon99:

uchytjes:

I felt for it's truest, fullest impact, it should be a gif, instead of a screencap.

Thank you so much.

Edit:
I wonder what that hat and baseball bat with the spike coming from it was supposed to be...

Pretty sure it's Buh-Reestah, not Bare-Keister.

Also, surprised River Song didn't have a cameo.

Cam's sexiness makes up for lack of Kate Stark.

I'm still trying to work out which colonial power Graham was supposed to be. What the hell was he holding?

Zykon TheLich:
I'm still trying to work out which colonial power Graham was supposed to be. What the hell was he holding?

A rifle. He was most likely the United States, or any of the other powers who screwed over the Native Americans.

beefpelican:

Zykon TheLich:

A rifle. He was most likely the United States, or any of the other powers who screwed over the Native Americans.

Ah, thanks. I sort of got the general geographical location from the end of the video, but the representation is not entirely clear. His hat really doesn't look stetsony enough. He should also have a bandana round his neck. And be riding a horse.

Andy Shandy:

leviadragon99:

uchytjes:

That was the most awkward and best DEAL WITH IT I've seen in a while. XD

Ahh, I love LRR.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook