Trailers: Tomb Raider - Reborn Trailer

Tomb Raider - Reborn Trailer

Grow with Lara as she becomes the Tomb Raider.

Watch Video

I am smokin' hot.

No, seriously, I am.

That was a severely goofy trailer.

I love how after all the babble about reinventing Lara and making her more human and realistic they serve up a launch trailer that has her killing dudes and murdering animals just like she does in every other game in the series.

At least it doesn't look bad, but it doesn't look like "Tomb Raider". It looks like a re-skinned Uncharted, more than anything. That's not to say it will be a bad game, but I think they should have just made a new ip rather than try and "reboot" an old one to fit different shoes.

Lord_Jaroh:
At least it doesn't look bad, but it doesn't look like "Tomb Raider". It looks like a re-skinned Uncharted, more than anything. That's not to say it will be a bad game, but I think they should have just made a new ip rather than try and "reboot" an old one to fit different shoes.

I'd say it looks more like Far Cry 3 than anything else.

OT: I have to admit, that trailer is the first thing that's piqued my interest in the game. I don't even like the series that much. I mean, if I wanted to play an Indiana Jones story I'd just play...oh, right, they don't make those very often. I guess if I'm stuck with a hot female version of Indy I guess it could be worse. It could be Nathan Drake.

So excited for this game~! woot.

But the trailer, wat o.O

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or