Movie Trailers: Gallowwalkers - Trailer

Gallowwalkers - Trailer

First Wesley Snipes went after the vampires and now the zombies. I'm starting to think that he has an issue with the undead.

Watch Video

YAAAAA Snipes is back in business!
Still better than the Expendables.

i like tacky campy bad films but this is.. well it completely reeks just from the trailer. you know your career has been flushed when you end up staring in something like this

wombat_of_war:
i like tacky campy bad films but this is.. well it completely reeks just from the trailer. you know your career has been flushed when you end up staring in something like this

I'd correct your spelling of 'starring' but damned if Snipes didn't have the thousand-yard stare of an actor full of regrets. A sort of "It's come to this, then," look.

Whatever happened to the guy? I'm happy to see him back but he kind of vanished in a way I'd never anticipated.

Wasn't he supposed to be still in prison? He was sentenced for 3 years in July 2010 (tax conviction)

MJpoland:
Wasn't he supposed to be still in prison? He was sentenced for 3 years in July 2010 (tax conviction)

Interesting - hadn't known but hit up Wikipedia and yup, you've got it. Looks like Gallowswalker was filmed in 2006, though. Snipes's wiki lists Gallowswalker as a 2009 release, though the movie's wiki entry just refers to it as a 2012 release.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here