Miracle of Sound: Miracle of Goats

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

I listened to the podcat before clicking this so I suspected what was coming...didn't think I would laugh that hard.

My chest literally hurts from watch this. I am so in love with these goats.

Thank you xD Thank you so much.

Lonewolfm16:

Proverbial Jon:
Oh god... I clicked the badge. I clicked it and now I'll never sleep again!

How does one click on the badge? I must know its secrets!

Go into your profile, click badges and find the Miracle of Goats badge, probably right at the bottom. Click it about 10 times for maximum effect and ultimate nightmare fuel. o.O

EDIT: Or you can click in to the right here...
<---------------------------------------------

Proverbial Jon:

Lonewolfm16:

Proverbial Jon:
Oh god... I clicked the badge. I clicked it and now I'll never sleep again!

How does one click on the badge? I must know its secrets!

Go into your profile, click badges and find the Miracle of Goats badge, probably right at the bottom. Click it about 10 times for maximum effect and ultimate nightmare fuel. o.O

EDIT: Or you can click in to the right here...
<---------------------------------------------

Allfather above, earlier I had my headphones off, and I thought I was unfortunate to not see what everyone was talking about... but now I would sacrifice anything to get rid of that soul-destroying sound.

Gavin's lost his damn mind.

I like it.

The video was good, the badge was just icing on the cake :)

Chairman Miaow:
What's the matter with your voice? Are you feeling a little..... Goat?

Yeah, it would have worked better if you were using horses.

What did I just watch?

yes, but they've all been eaten.

An amusing video. Some worked really well (sovenguard Song. It makes me wish someone would dub Dragon Shouts with bleeting). One didn't (gave my life for Normandy).

Last month's song made me tear up and this one made me laugh so hard. Thank you Gav :)

That was brilliant. I fucking lost it on the Sovngarde Song one.

Well... that happened.

What made you come up with this, Gav?

...the fuck did I just watch? Is this just an amazingly strange hangover dream or did that actually just happen?

EDIT:On an incidental point, is anyone else reminded of the Red Button Incident?

My first reaction was; What. The. Actual. Fuck.

Then i clicked the badge.

Oh god why....

What in the sweaty hell?!

This was absolutely stupid

But dear god I'm laughing so hard.

dalek sec:

soren7550:

dalek sec:
Huh.... well that was strange, uh Gav? Maybe you're been working a bit too hard lately? D:

Well I clicked on the badge in my profile but so far nothing has happened, what does it do?

Click it once, and you just hear the goats demonic screaming forever.

Click it a few times, and you'll open a portal to hell that will consume your soul.

Arceus save us all.

Well I've been clicking on the one I have posted in my own badge list display and so far it's done nothing for me. No one else has their posted like I do so I guess it only works like that or else my computer is doing something funny to me. I don't have any ad block stuff so it should work. D:

Eh, not sure what to do then, as when I clicked your badge it worked well enough for me.

Consider yourself fortunate.

.............................................................. OK! TIME FOR BEDY BYE!!! good night

MiracleOfSound:
:D

Reading the comments on this thread has shown me 4 things:

1. You guys need to follow me on Twitter.

2. Us 'spend to much time on the internet' folks can tend to presume everyone gets the same jokes we do

3. Some of you tend to over analyse things a bit and take things too seriously

4. BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

1. Already do.

2. If there is a good joke present I would certainly get it, I guess...

3. Well, what do you expect from a Dutch philosophy student?

4. No thanks, I think I already have had my share of that.

I can say, at least it's not a Harlem Shake video....

JenSeven:

MiracleOfSound:
:D

Reading the comments on this thread has shown me 4 things:

1. You guys need to follow me on Twitter.

2. Us 'spend to much time on the internet' folks can tend to presume everyone gets the same jokes we do

3. Some of you tend to over analyse things a bit and take things too seriously

4. BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

1. Already do.

2. If there is a good joke present I would certainly get it, I guess...

3. Well, what do you expect from a Dutch philosophy student?

4. No thanks, I think I already have had my share of that.

Lighten up, Francis. It's just a silly little joke. If you don't find it funny, that's totally fair, but don't be such a killjoy for everyone else.

JenSeven:

Your avatar kind of looks like a Harlem SHake. A pervy Harlem Shake :D

Well..that's one way you can "sing". :P

I was surprised to see Daniel Bryan in this video, but he has a great voice. (Woo references)

The horror... The Horror!!

I absolutely love goats, this video is so much win I can hardly handle it. Also, one of those goats sounds like my father when he sneezes.

Gavin Goat
Goatvin
Gotin
Goten

Dear god... Goten is the son of Gavin and a goat. I have no idea what to think right now.

Incidently, I have no idea what to think right now is also my reaction to this video.

Man, that was one weird acid-like trip video on the Escapist....and that is why I love this site. You can have high-minded essays alongside goat-filled remixes of Gav's songs. It's just glorious. Aaaaaaand that badge will help me scare people someday, I know it will......

I still haven't cliked my badge. I'm too afraid...

I dunno Gavin. This video was pretty-BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!

Lamest MoS song ever. The goat video is just annoying and putting clips from all those other great songs just ruins those clips. Really disappointed in this one.

I was honestly expecting goatse after i read the badge

After all the moaning here I'm half expecting the next song to be "Silence of the Goats"

shiajun:
Man, that was one weird acid-like trip video on the Escapist....and that is why I love this site. You can have high-minded essays alongside goat-filled remixes of Gav's songs. It's just glorious. Aaaaaaand that badge will help me scare people someday, I know it will......

We're a complex group of people. :)

*head explodes*

... Amazing, simply amazing.

We shall all remember this goat miracle, and give our praise to the bleating god!

Needs more cowbell...

That's

I mean
er
I can't

sentence

User "DragonsAteMyMarbles" has encountered a problem and needs to shut down. We apologise for the inconvenience.

[REBOOTING]

Seriously, my brain.
Brain is now made of blurgle. Also goats.
Blurglegoats.
Giant green and purple glowing blurglegoats.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or