Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Pabst

Pages PREV 1 2

Twilight_guy:
Also, if you're going to make a pun out of the title, you mind as well use the art style from said game and not from a different game. Would it be so much harder to use the Link to the Past aesthetic as opposed to the Wind Waker aesthetic?

You're absolutely right. We haven't been taking our silly title puns seriously. We apologize for angering you, great sky reader.

If only Link talked like that...

Grey Carter:

Twilight_guy:
Also, if you're going to make a pun out of the title, you mind as well use the art style from said game and not from a different game. Would it be so much harder to use the Link to the Past aesthetic as opposed to the Wind Waker aesthetic?

You're absolutely right. We haven't been taking our silly title puns seriously. We apologize for angering you, great sky reader.

I take my Link to the Past very seriously. VERY. SERIOUSLY.

Ukomba:
LINK! You're not old enough to get into the Milk Bar, how did you get that?

Well they probably...

Reincarnatedwolfgod:
link was was probably wearing that cow mask.

DAMN NINJAS!

I quite liked this comic and you know what; I would drink the liquid triforce of courage if it has at most 1.5% alc/volume (I am not that much of a drinker... Obviously Link is!)

Xman490:
What could Ganondorf possibly be writing up? A legal system? Death Notes? A memoir?

He believes that he has a stronger claim over the Kingdom than the royal family, so naturally Ganondorf is writing up a court request. That's right, Link may have faced some tough challenges before, but he has yet to face the might of the Hyrule judicial system! Can Link beat this new and mysterious foe? He can with your help, in the Legend of Zelda: Gavel of Justice!

Xman490:
What could Ganondorf possibly be writing up? A legal system? Death Notes? A memoir?

His minion's pay distribution, guidelines for bonusses, promotions, evil fronts require some serious organisation.

I loved Link's Awakening so much when I was a kid (it was one of only few games I had back then) but I could never finish it because it was in fucking German.

Oh my god, Link can TALK!!

snekadid:

Lvl 64 Klutz:

DVS BSTrD:
I...*hic* I thwere... every... Everyday... everywhe we go... she'th always *hic* she'th always "heeeeeey lissssen, heeeeeey lissssen"... It'th like...I... I ALWEADY KNOW BITCH! I alweady know! *hic*

You, sir, have out-joked the joke and therefore win this thread.

I second this motion.

Link's awakening is a great game, I really wish that with all the re-releases they would put that one on digital distribution. What other game lets you walk a Chain chomp so that it could eat your enemies?

Actually Links awakening is on the 3DS Eshop for $5.99. So yeah.

Also I never liked the hate behind Navi. I love that little fairy.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here