Feed Dump: Trolls, Snakes and Honey Badgers

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Trolls, Snakes and Honey Badgers

Put on your guessing hat because this week we bring to you a very special all guessing games episode.

Watch Video

Fun fact: A ladder and a sledgehammer did deal with that problem.

Mice episode today guys, but for heaven snakes that was some dirty content this week.

Keith K:

Who says the WWE isn't realistic?

*sighs* I've got 99 problems that I can't solve with my tongue or penis.

Also I will be showing all of my friends the stinger.

Since I don't have a penis, I can't solve any problems with it,
but you'd be surprised how many problems can be solved with boobies.
They act as some sort of brain control device, which makes men solve problems for you.

And the stinger was wonderful.

Most problems can be solved with a penis, if you don't mind the restraining orders.

Thanks Kathleen. I thought I was the only one who instantly thought of Drag Queens when

Drag Racing

is mentioned.

:D Good save Kathleen!

Great show today everyone!
:/ I wonder how big a gold fish can get....

DVS BSTrD:
Mice episode today guys, but for heaven snakes that was some dirty content this week.

*Pushes you into a giant pit filled with aggressive venomous snakes labeled "The Pun Pit"*

Imp Emissary:

Dear god... How did it get so bad that it looks like you need to fish for these things with a shotgun?

loved the revelation that the mice are being outfitted with parachutes and really appreciate how well graham was able to keep his composure(despite how much he obviously lost it)

The Gentleman:

DVS BSTrD:

*Pushes you into a giant pit filled with aggressive venomous snakes labeled "The Pun Pit"*

Imp Emissary:

Dear god... How did it get so bad that it looks like you need to fish for these things with a shotgun?

Find a bunch of females and tie them up to your boat, and you could charge people money to go on a Magi-karp-ette Ride!

DVS BSTrD:
Find a bunch of females and tie them up to your boat, and you could charge people money to go on a Magi-karp-ette Ride!

*Knocks you off the side of the boat with a carpet before dropping in the electrodes to deal with the fish*

I can do this all day...

Also: are goldfish carp?

Woo Detroit! We're Number One!

*sob*

EDIT: ^ As I recall, yes, goldfish are technically carp.

I had no idea that the Warner Bros cartoon assembly line music had a name. So hooray for learning!

DVS BSTrD:

The Gentleman:

DVS BSTrD:

Imp Emissary:

Wow. You had to work real hard to TIE that one together. :)

Captcha: you're fired!

Me or BSTrD?

I've heard of that snake-poison-rodent story from somewhere. Cracked? Or was it on Feed dump on another occasion...

I actually heard somewhere that if you have a goldfish in a small tank and then slowly put it into bigger and bigger tanks, it will grow to fit the tanks. I dunno if it's true, but if it is it would explain why the fish in lake Tahoe are getting big.

What it does not explain is why the fish are only the size of trout, and not the size of station wagons.

I love how Alex was the first to suggest the sledge.

uchytjes:
I've heard of that snake-poison-rodent story from somewhere. Cracked? Or was it on Feed dump on another occasion...

There is a similar story regarding cats. I don't remember where, but there was a rodent infestation in some remote place and so cats were air-dropped in little boxes with parachutes attached to them. The boxes were made to spring open when they hit the ground and release the (moderately to severely) traumatized cats. I don't know if it worked, but they did that. And I'm sure Cathleen would be tickled by the idea of a cat parachuting squad.

I think... if Hawaii hasn't gotten any snakes in the last 17 years, they should probably stop worrying about it so much. We've got trained snake-hunting dogs and traps all around the air fields, that seems to be working just fine. This sounded like it'd work at first, but... Acetaminophen is toxic to cats, too. You know, the animals that keep the snakes away just by sitting around smelling like cats. But of course they'd probably want to kill the feral cats, too... Anything to save those precious birds everyone finds so adorable.

http://images.sciencedaily.com/2008/08/080808090313-large.jpg just look how cute it is!

And as adorable as the visuals of deceased mice with little parachutes is, this is my #1 Most Depressing Dump.

Keith K:

Alternate problem solving equipment which work equally well are bolt cutters and an armadillo. If you have all four, well you're just over-prepared.

Are you guys recieving corporate sponsorship, or are people just sending you guys a lot of hats with logos on them?

Also, a rain of dead mice full of drugs is possibly the best and simultaneously most insane way of dealing with a problem, regardless of whether or not it's effective.

They should of just gone all out and used depth charges to deal with the giant goldfish, I mean they were killing the other species anyway with the electrodes , depth charges are just so much more efficient.

Of course Kathleen's victory dance was incredible, but Alex' solution to everything ... well you can't argue with that!

But I missed hats in this episode! Even that Kathleen tried to hide that!

Imp Emissary:

I thought goldfish went brown if they were put out in the wildy wildy wildy o3o

OT: Drag queens powered by PowerAde racing to the clubs. Well i guess i'll just keep a lookout on the youtube frontpage when this idea hits the internet.

scw55:
Thanks Kathleen. I thought I was the only one who instantly thought of Drag Queens when

Drag Racing

is mentioned.

Ha, me too! I honestly thought Graham's description was going to involve drag queens and I was saddened when it didn't go that way. Kathleen did not disappoint.

I wonder what giant goldfish taste like.

I'm fairly certain that Powerade drag queen racing would be quite popular.

I like this because homestuck. Look feed dump, its working! Damn you!

In the future we shall be trawling the goldfish shoals for food.

Gulleko:
Since I don't have a penis, I can't solve any problems with it,
but you'd be surprised how many problems can be solved with boobies.
They act as some sort of brain control device, which makes men solve problems for you.

And the stinger was wonderful.

You can use your boobies to get me to solve your problems for you, with their penis.

Graham if you have more than 99 problems i feel bad for you, son.

How to solve goldfish problem: Get glass. Encase lake in glass. Have divers ready. As science has proven, the goldfish will be drawn to glass, like certain metals is drawn to magnets.
Then you just send the divers down to pick up the goldfish.

I always pronounced it Nep-e-tu. But whatevs. Also, have you just totally dropped the whole "Rhymes with news thing?" Is that officially done?

SirPlindington:
I always pronounced it Nep-e-tu. But whatevs. Also, have you just totally dropped the whole "Rhymes with news thing?" Is that officially done?

I doubt they have dropped it. Sometimes they just do something different for... diversity(?)
Anyways they have a forum and stuff on their own website, where tons of people have written in things that rhymes with news

Someonetookmyname:

SirPlindington:

I doubt they have dropped it. Sometimes they just do something different for... diversity(?)
Anyways they have a forum and stuff on their own website, where tons of people have written in things that rhymes with news

I am aware. But unless I'm very much mistaken, they haven't rhymed anything with news in the past few weeks.

kailus13:
I wonder what giant goldfish taste like.

I'm fairly certain that Powerade drag queen racing would be quite popular.

It sounds like a reality show.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or