Gravity Crawls

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

I APROVE OF TODAY'S STRIP WITH GREAT VIGOR!
I mean, uhm...
*tries to look nonchalant*
Sounds like a cool show, I night check it out sometime.
Every other Friday at 9 pm, only on the Disney channel

love the dancing Erin

I love the dancing Erin, I could use it as a new avatar for myself

Great comic, I don't know who the original character is but I like that it took me a second to get the joke. That made it even funnier.

Maybe I'm just slow.

Aaargh, those dead eyes! She'll eat our souls!! Yeah, that frame of the dancing animation looks kind of freaky...

Great.

Now I'll have this song in my head the whole day.

OMG I love Dragon Half! Best ED evah!

If this went any higher over my head, it would bring down the ISS.

maninahat:

her jumper caught of fire

Anyone else suddenly want Erin to be in a DDR game?

Vault101:

maninahat:

her jumper caught of fire

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooh.

I somehow missed the sparks and the electric socket.

DRAGON HALF!!! Oh god I love the shit out of that anime. Cute gif.

For anyone interested in Gravity Fall (be interested, its awesome):

There's always at least one pop culture reference in this cartoon I don't recognize that makes me not get the joke. This time it's "Mabel". Seriously, how the heck do you guys keep up? It's not like I watch zero tv; it feels like you'd have to be glued 24/7 to know all these references.

I like how the redheaded lady's boobs got smaller between the first and second panels.

Comedy!

Heh, I didn't know you were a fan of that show too. I really hoping that nothing ill happen to that series unlike Young Justice and Green Lantern: TAS.

Also kudos for that Dragon half gif too!

Blood Brain Barrier:
There's always at least one pop culture reference in this cartoon I don't recognize that makes me not get the joke. This time it's "Mabel". Seriously, how the heck do you guys keep up? It's not like I watch zero tv; it feels like you'd have to be glued 24/7 to know all these references.

It's an animated series on Disney Channel. Not exactly very underground.

Wait, I can't find anything about them cancelling Gravity Falls, what have I missed?

Gravity Falls is one of the best shows around.

MLP:FiM
Adventure Time
Gravity Falls

The trifecta.

This comic gave me diabetes.

Ishal:

Adventure Time
Gravity Falls

The trifecta.

I've never heard of it, but based on that "trifecta," I'll pass.

Zachary Amaranth:

You don't like Adventure Time? :(

JEBWrench:
I like how the redheaded lady's boobs got smaller between the first and second panels.

Comedy!

Well to be fair, she's not resting them on her arm in the 2nd and 3rd panels.

Blunderboy:

JEBWrench:

Comedy!

No excuses - we demand incrementally larger breasts in every panel!

OT: Yup, sailed clear over my bonce this time. Possibly because even as a kid, I never watched the Disney Channel.

Ishal:

Adventure Time
Gravity Falls

The trifecta.

What about Regular Show?

I agree. Disney screwed up Tron:Uprising as well. It was the best animated cartoon I've seen in quite a while. Good scripts, damn good animation, excellent soundtrack (also surprisingly high number of derezzing of characters for a "kids" show). But hey, let's broadcast it a midnight on Sunday, and then bitch that not enough people are watching it. Then pull the plug.

Too adorable.

Having not seen Gravity Falls though this strip is all over my head. :(

Mr.Amakir:

Ishal:

Adventure Time
Gravity Falls

The trifecta.

What about Regular Show?

Some people would put regular show in there too. Its not bad. I put those 3 in terms of quality (animation, writing, humor etc). But those 3 are just my personal preferences.

I just don't find this to be funny in the slightest

That is dudebro. I experience enough of that in real life. I don't want that in cartoons I watch.

Hooray for the Gravity Falls reference! Seriously, it's one of the best shows of the decade.

Zachary Amaranth:

Ishal:

Adventure Time
Gravity Falls

The trifecta.

Fair enough. Judging by your avatar, more of an anime fan?

Gravity Falls is great, which makes it kind of a darn shame it doesn't have a stronger following among cartoon fans.

For those unlucky people who haven't seen it Mabel is voiced by Kristen Schaal so it's almost a cute overload when you combine the voice actor, character design, and humor of the show.

shiajun:
I agree. Disney screwed up Tron:Uprising as well. It was the best animated cartoon I've seen in quite a while. Good scripts, damn good animation, excellent soundtrack (also surprisingly high number of derezzing of characters for a "kids" show). But hey, let's broadcast it a midnight on Sunday, and then bitch that not enough people are watching it. Then pull the plug.

I still get angry when I think about what they did to Tron: Uprising and Motor City! Those MORONS moved it back on there annoyingly lame "Disney XD" channel (it's literally short for "Disney X-Treme Disney") and then aired it at midnight when no kids would be up to watch it.... And with those shows cancelled, what does that crappy network have to air? Nothing! Nothing!

Trying to calm down now.....
No matter how much Cartoon Network screws up, they're always at least a little bit smarter than whoever runs Disney Channel.

Oh, and Gravity Falls is awesome.

SonicWaffle:

Blunderboy:

JEBWrench:

Comedy!

No excuses - we demand incrementally larger breasts in every panel!

This is where the artist's mastery of the medium is best illustrated.

Okay I'll be good now.

Just for the record, there was a new episode of Gravity Falls last week. Still, it would be fucking super if Disney could establish a consistent schedule for the show. You know, like every other station ever.

Ishal:

Adventure Time
Gravity Falls

The trifecta.

There are some good cartoons out right now. It's surprising after the waist land of 2008-2010 after the loss of Avatar, Zim, and Teen Titans.

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here