Trailers: Dead Space 3: Awakened - Launch Trailer

Dead Space 3: Awakened - Launch Trailer

The things that Isaac has seen might just be the reason for the crazy.

Watch Video

Ah I see, rather fitting for EA's antics as of late, chopping something up for their own depraved reasons. :D

OT: Huh, a cult of humans that "dress" like the Slashers, I'll admit, that looks interesting. Reminds me of some Chaos cult from the Warhammer 40K verse in their devotions like that.

I think seeing things like there is no cure, you just try and keep the crazy in the back of your head as best you can, unless Issac is a Grey Knight or something, those images are gonna haunt him till he dies, plain and simple.

How has this guy not put a gun in his mouth& pulled the trigger // All the stuff he has seen& gone through, there is no way he sleeps soundly at night

Like, he's just a normal guy been forced to go through Hell& bear withness to the horrors of space. . . soon we or later he is going to reach his breaking point

-M

This looks pretty interesting

Now, I know this complaint is petty (I think), but for the Others sake; All the shaky/jump cuts really ruffle my johnnies. It's disorienting to watch!

Can't fault that for a horror game, but still something to note... I guess

And by the time this comes out, I'll be so well armed that anything that comes with visual range will be pummeled into even greater unrecognizability.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here