SimCity Quiz-a-palooza

9/10

No.1 at time of posting :D That never happens.

I scored 80%, with 8 of 10 correct on The Escapist's SimCity Quiz-a-palooza.
Take this quiz

I would love to retake the quiz and try to get all of them right- but because I can't see what questions I got wrong...
Merely impossible, and honestly that feature was extremely helpful to all of us that really did like retaking quizzes to get a perfect score.

If future quizzes are like this, not offering us insight on what we got wrong.. I might stop taking them. Just no point if you're unable to figure out which question you got wrong especially on a quiz's subject that you aren't familiar with.

60% Hmph. Love to know which ones I got wrong.

canadamus_prime:
60% Hmph. Love to know which ones I got wrong.

Thanks to Nasrin, she fixed the issue! You can now see which questions you got wrong :}

OT: I scored 100%, with 10 of 10 correct on The Escapist's SimCity Quiz-a-palooza.
Take this quiz

Sweetness. Also despite taking 14 minutes to get the perfect score, I am in 2nd place out of 181 people. Ppft what?

I think the question about the newspapers is incorrect because...

Came 4th in position at time of posting but can't believe i had to answer wrongly to score 100% for this quiz. The person doing the checking of answers should have been more careful.

canadamus_prime:

Yes, plus...

canadamus_prime:

The newspaper question is definitely wrong, SimCity 2000 had newspaper articles that would pop up periodically.

The answer to the question about the newspaper is wrong, its 2000 not 3000, theres even a screenshot from 2000.
Not sure if lazy or just stopped caring.

Thank you for offering this quiz

Connecting to my answers
Estimated load time: 38 minutes

Worst quiz I've seen so far. Ten questions, and two of them have the wrong answers. Newspapers were in SimCity 2000, and there are either 6 or 14 games in the series (or more if you count related games that aren't really SimCity).

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here