LoadingReadyRun: Frank Miller's SimCity

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Frank Miller's SimCity

Frank Miller's SimCity makes the city much darker than before.

Watch Video

If it didn't have always online DRM I would buy this game =]

I love james, he's just the best.
But you didn't hear that from me.

What are you dense? Are you retarded or something?

I'm the goddamn mayor.

That was quite awesome. Loved it! The whole Sin City look was just perfect.
I'd imagine it would be a pretty interesting game.

I heard "stoolie" and "Sewage Plant" and I thought something completely different for about 30 seconds...

That was awesome.
I should really learn how to do that everything is black&white except for the tie trick.

I guess this is one city that isn't big on...

*puts on white opaque aviators *

...Family Values

Now I wanna play sim city.... thanks guys...

Awesome video.

Owlslayer:
That was quite awesome. Loved it! The whole Sin City look was just perfect.
I'd imagine it would be a pretty interesting game.

And for some reason I didn't notice the Sim/Sin pun... I'm bad at geekery.

awesome guys. please stop being so cool leave some for the rest of us :D

Would it be possible to serialise this? There are a hell of a lot of sims games.

I'm loving this episode. Where is this city located? I want some hot and cold running moonshine.

This looks like there was a lot of post-production work went into the making of this one // Which we all appreciate =] Great ep guys // I like how Paul's character wasn't corrupt per say, but like the corrupt people ideas and once again James is on top form as "The Cop"

Also, I do not want to live in their city, sure all those brothels would be nice but hot and cold running moonshine, I'd go blind!

-M

Okysho:
Now I wanna play sim city.... thanks guys...

You could always get one of the older ones. It'd be kind of funny if after the new game released, they saw a significant spike in sales for the previous games.

lostlevel:
If it didn't have always online DRM I would buy this game =]

I don't think the problem is with it being always on. If ya know what I mean.

That skit really couldn't end any other way.

I loved it!

Great sketch folks.

DVS BSTrD:
I guess this is one city that isn't big on...

*puts on white opaque aviators *

...Family Values

No, it appears not.

Also: I miss the alien invasions...

Reminds me of the Pizza sketch.

But yeah. I'm sad. I am tempted by Sim City 5, but Sim City 4 keeps randomly crashing. And #5 has DRM.
So yeah, EA. You sure know how to alienate potential customers.

Hot and cold running moonshine seems like a good idea until you realise that you'd have to shower in it. I suppose everyone would be too drunk to care though.

It really wasn't going to end any other way than Godzilla was it?

scw55:
Reminds me of the Pizza sketch.

But yeah. I'm sad. I am tempted by Sim City 5, but Sim City 4 keeps randomly crashing. And #5 has DRM.
So yeah, EA. You sure know how to alienate potential customers.

This should help.

Ohlookit'sMatty:
This looks like there was a lot of post-production work went into the making of this one // Which we all appreciate =] Great ep guys // I like how Paul's character wasn't corrupt per say, but like the corrupt people ideas and once again James is on top form as "The Cop"

Also, I do not want to live in their city, sure all those brothels would be nice but hot and cold running moonshine, I'd go blind!

-M

I liked how Graham, who might have been a bartender and therefore dealer of hooch, was the least crooked of that group. I don't know what Kathleen was supposed to be, but I couldn't see it ending without Godzilla.
And a city where booze doesn't just flow like water, but in PLACE of it? I want to go to there!

captcha: drum head
Sounds like a Dick Tracy villain, or a Sin City character

Kuredan:
I heard "stoolie" and "Sewage Plant" and I thought something completely different for about 30 seconds...

You aren't the only one. On the other hand, now I know the potential menace in the words, "human waste."

Corrupt or not, the LRR rule of thumb is always "James is the cop." xD

pretty good. i wish there had been some narration at the beginning, though, and taken more time on a couple of shot and ideas. that would have really rounded out that Sin City feeling.

I can't believe nobody has said it already! I guess i'll do it: "It's Miller Time!"

That's one damn fine coat Graham was wearing.

Best LRR so far imho. I laughed so hard. ;D

If this was really a Frank Miller Production then Kathleen would have been a whore. Because in Frank Millers head all women are whores.

I'm having 'Secret of the Sauce' flashbacks. And they're delicious.

Eric the Orange:
If this was really a Frank Miller Production then Kathleen would have been a whore. Because in Frank Millers head all women are whores.

For those in need of a reference point, allow to supply it:

Eric the Orange:

She sounded like the one that takes care of all the whores - the whore that rose above the whore corporate ladder and became the whore-in-charge.

(I know there's a word for that but I can't recall what it is).

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here