Daryl Dixon's Ridiculously Badass Walking Dead Quiz

full disclosure, i totally cheated and had my wife (a huge walking dead and Daryl in particular fan) take the quiz for me.

Hmm, due to fear of spoilers I think I will pass this quiz. The Walking Dead is only up to season 3 episode 11 on local TV.

Only watched first few episodes of The Walking Dead before getting bored but I was still able to guess my way to 8/10, not bad.

L3D:
Hmm, due to fear of spoilers I think I will pass this quiz. The Walking Dead is only up to season 3 episode 11 on local TV.

Nothing spoilery in there. If you know who Daryl is, then you've seen pretty much everything covered in the quiz.

Wow....60% for all guesses. I've only see the first episode. I keep getting distracted by other things on Netflix. It has way too many choices!!

Susan Arendt:

L3D:

Nothing spoilery in there. If you know who Daryl is, then you've seen pretty much everything covered in the quiz.

Expect for maybe the strongly bonded relationship to "? character" (that isn't Merle) question I don't recall how well developed it was shown on the farm but mostly everything else is just from small talk(background info given in the current season told and not shown) or covering older events mainly traits about Daryl. I got a 90% on my first try though.

I got tripped up on naming a certain device.

Lucane:

Susan Arendt:

L3D:

Expect for maybe the strongly bonded relationship to "? character" (that isn't Merle) question I don't recall how well developed it was shown on the farm but mostly everything else is just from small talk(background info given in the current season told and not shown) or covering older events mainly traits about Daryl. I got a 90% on my first try though.

It was pretty well developed on the farm. Remember the bit where he gives her a flower?

Susan Arendt:

Thank you.

I scored 100%, with 10 of 10 correct on The Escapist's Daryl Dixon's Ridiculously Badass Walking Dead Quiz.
Take this quiz

I'm not a fan of the show, but because of my love for the game.. I had to take a quiz. Only missed one question beforehand but easily fixed it and now I am one, happy, camper :)

Susan Arendt:

Lucane:

Susan Arendt:

It was pretty well developed on the farm. Remember the bit where he gives her a flower?

Huh, I guess I don't. It's been a while since I've seen that season so I guess I didn't remember that detail among the others.

Marathoning the series last week has finally paid off. 3rd ain't bad. And there's the whole being caught up and able to watch new episodes and know what's going on. That's also pretty nice.

Lucane:

Susan Arendt:

Lucane:

Huh, I guess I don't. It's been a while since I've seen that season so I guess I didn't remember that detail among the others.

Well, in fairness, I'm guessing you don't pay *quite* as much attention to him as I do. ;)

Susan Arendt:

Lucane:

Susan Arendt:

Well, in fairness, I'm guessing you don't pay *quite* as much attention to him as I do. ;)

I concede, this is definitely true ^^; Though he's been getting a bigger spot light since then. Which I'm happy to see though I was there were more than 2 episodes left this season.

I guessed the damn crossbow make and the type of truck he drove... then my 10/10 was ruined by failing to remember how many days he got lost in the woods ;_; would've put me in the top 10 if I'd gotten it.

I feel bad for only getting 9/10 when I have worked as an extra on the bloody show.

20%. I think I should have statistically gotten higher from just guessing.

I got two right. That's about what I'd give the TV show out of 10.

6 out of 10. I'm surprised that I got that many right, considering the fact that I've only ever watched one episode of the Walking Dead.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here