Complex Superiority

Pages PREV 1 2

BX3:

Just a character. If anything, she could be loosely based on Cody and Grey's views on video games and day-to-day shit. She's mainly completely fictional, though.

Thanks for clearing that up:)

OT: This feels a lot different from last week's strip. Not saying that it's a bad thing though.

Rex Dark:
Well, at least she isn't telling people to thank god for her.
So it's not that bad yet.

How dare you insult our based god #GOAT #somethingstupid #I'mnotevenontwitter Jim Sterling. (totally not a joke)

OT: Reminds me of a time when a guy said I tried to one up everybody all the time. I knew a guy who was much better at doing that.

lax4life:

Rex Dark:
Well, at least she isn't telling people to thank god for her.
So it's not that bad yet.

How dare you insult our based god #GOAT #somethingstupid #I'mnotevenontwitter Jim Sterling. (totally not a joke)

OT: Reminds me of a time when a guy said I tried to one up everybody all the time. I knew a guy who was much better at doing that.

Well, insulting other gods is kind of what I do.
Don't worry, I'm pretty sure they know I'm just messing around.

I almost actually got this comic on the first try... And then immediately felt I wasn't looking deep enough for some deeper joke I wasn't getting.

You guys loosing the impenetrable joke edge?

Daystar Clarion:

Ishal:
snip

10? Outlaw Star was 25 episodes long :D

It also had a spin off series set in the same universe called "Angel Links", which admittedly wasn't very good.

That said I do have to agree with Ishal's sentiments that some Anime series go on waaaay too long.

I actually have had this happen to me before

Mike Fang:
Oh whoop de do, so this nonsensical video game humor strip is once again trying to go for a realistic, serious plot arc.

Alright people, which one of you bumped the writers' "M*A*S*H" switch?

You sure? I thought this was pretty funny.

You do realize the last panel was a punchline and not a teaser, right?

The therapist would probably just toss her more pills like last time. Also considering all the other stuff she does I would say a superiority complex would be a pretty low priority. :p

This made me laugh. I like this comic now.

Aside, you people should know already, I've got a bigger superiority complex than these damn kids. Back in MY day, a come-uppance would be in order!

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here