Feed Dump: Condoms, Roaches and Fire

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Condoms, Roaches and Fire

The roaches may be coming for us or they just really hate New Jersey.

Watch Video

Wow. The fire thing actually happened again? Same guy?

HOLY. CRAP.

Wasn't his excuse claustrophobia before? Or something like that? WHY DID HE GET BACK ON???????

Huh... I think Maya might have actually stole the show on her first FD outing, it's a close race between her and the long-time dominating persona of Cam. More Maya please.

Also... that army of cockroaches thing is just... eugh... I don't find it quite as scary a possibility as Cam and Maya made it out to be, (despite their pretty convincing efforts) but it'd still be revolting beyond all words.

I have no idea why but I figured a giant sentient cockroach would be named 'Uncle Pants.'

Cameron's irritated seems just like his normal expression. Wonder if that means anything.

I'm surprised it took this long for someone to find a condom in a pit of balls. Still more protein than the Happy Meal!

Roaches to left, Roaches to the right,
It just seems a little weeeeeeeiiiiiiird,
Surender! Surender!

I saw that story on WTFWWY the first time he did it over the summer. The ones that should be thrown in jail and forced to repay the damage ARE THE IDIOTS WHO PUT HIM BACK ON A BOAT!

*waves to the new person* Hi Maya! Welcome to LRR! Enjoy the masses of disturbing fanboys! :D

KoDOmega:
*waves to the new person* Hi Maya! Welcome to LRR! Enjoy the masses of disturbing fanboys! :D

FYI - You can't say that "f word" here or you will get a warning.

Casey Fury, supervillain, causing millions of dollars in damages and possibly causing a nuclear holocaust.
Also, who's this Maya? Is she a new permanent member of the LRR Crew or just a guest like Leelee was twice?

Zachary Amaranth:
Wow. The fire thing actually happened again? Same guy?

HOLY. CRAP.

Wasn't his excuse claustrophobia before? Or something like that? WHY DID HE GET BACK ON???????

It is actually the first time, the news has just resurfaced because he was sentenced

artanis_neravar:
It is actually the first time, the news has just resurfaced because he was sentenced

Didn't they just qupte the judge saying that the second time was particularly disturbing?

Great. Now I can never get on a motorcoach ever again...

Goddamnit Cam, most shit just straight up doesn't bother me, but your method of surrendering to roaches makes me a little ill.

I hope you're proud of yourself.

Cam, if you set $400,000,000 worth of Canadian military equipment on fire, you would have to REALLY work at it, im talking like "hey General Smith, I burned both jets and Admiral Seamens battleship and all 12 rifles in the storage locker, can I borrow your uniform I really want to hit that 400 mil mark, and I am out of other stuff to burn."

Radoh:
Casey Fury, supervillain, causing millions of dollars in damages and possibly causing a nuclear holocaust.

Yeah, no kidding. I bet you he'll be able to pay off a good portion of that money he now owes if he sells the rights to his name as a suppervillian to either Marvel or DC. (Most likely Marvel since they're still jonesin' on the money they rolled in from the Avengers movie.)

That cockroach thing, though... *shudders* That DOES sound like it was an organized attack and/or something out of a classic horror movie. Maybe that cockroach swarm was a precursor to what we can expect if Casey Fury is successful and causes a nuclear holocaust?

It was organic, yes, but was it fresh?

I am sorry. I am so very sorry.

To quote Nash "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?" Seriously Why would you set a Nuclear Sub on fire Twice and how the shit is this guy not in jail.

How exactly do you split a condom? Did one of them have a knife? Was it Lady-and-the-Tramp style? Did one suck out the filling while the other had the outside? Will you ever be able to eat again? So many questions left unanswered...

Great Feed Dump! Loved it.

leviadragon99:
Huh... I think Maya might have actually stole the show on her first FD outing, it's a close race between her and the long-time dominating persona of Cam. More Maya please.

I have to agree. Graham and Cam were great as always, but Maya was brilliant. :)

"I am the Fury... The flames of my rage will incinerate you! And as I returned, I had one vision... The world set ablaze!"

Super-villain, indeed.

Was a nice palate cleanser compared to the kids eating a used condom and cockroaches swarming a bus.

Speaking as someone who has gone from Miami to New York (round trip) no less than four times on Greyhound, I can say, with confidence, that the idea of a roach army hiding in one of the buses comes as no surprise at all. It's not so much that the buses are filthy, they were probably just hiding in the open septic tank for the toilet.

It's sad to see that Greyhound has added free Wi-Fi and power outlets to some of their buses. From what I can recall, their clientele didn't exactly fit into the criteria of smartphone/laptop users. A sizable portion of them were people moving to a new life, using anything as improvised luggage: laundry baskets filled with clothing, garbage bags filled with items, and laundry baskets filled with stuff that had garbage bags wrapped around them.

"How do you surrender to the cockroaches?" "...You open your mouth..."

Had to pause the video for laughing. So, so wrong.

400 million dollars of damages... what, did he bend a nail or something? (hey-oo! take that out of control military spending!)

Assassin Xaero:

KoDOmega:

FYI - You can't say that "f word" here or you will get a warning.

It sure IS one, to be sure... o_o

Zhukov:
It was organic, yes, but was it fresh?

I am sorry. I am so very sorry.

Not as sorry as you're GOING to be

Maya ain't funny. Please don't bring her back on.

They may both be off white and creamy, but I still don't know how that kid couldn't tell the difference.

I like this Maya person's dark humour and mental imagery, and wish to see her contributing to more Feed Dumps.

Zachary Amaranth:

artanis_neravar:

Didn't they just qupte the judge saying that the second time was particularly disturbing?

Checked again, it was two fires but they were both last year, one May and one June of last year only a few weeks apart. The second one did not cause any damage. (Note not blaming LRR, the news articles were very misleading on these facts)

shrekfan246:
"I am the Fury... The flames of my rage will incinerate you! And as I returned, I had one vision... The world set ablaze!"

Super-villain, indeed.

Does this mean the rest of the Cobras are walking among us too? ....

How do you split a used condom. I don't want to know, yet I need to know.

Radoh:
Also, who's this Maya? Is she a new permanent member of the LRR Crew or just a guest like Leelee was twice?

Making an inference from Twitter conversations, she appears to be Cam's girlfriend.

ritchards:
400 million dollars of damages... what, did he bend a nail or something? (hey-oo! take that out of control military spending!)

The fire damaged the control room, and more importantly torpedo room and took twelve hours to extinguish while injuring 7 people, Thankfully my brother who was working working on repairs on the sub wasn't injured

Cameron I think that you just got put on Canada's equivalent to FBI's terrorist watch list for aspiring to do 400million worth of damage to their military.

The "x" in malheureux is silent, unless it's feminin(which then ends in "se")

Now I want to see a movie about sentient cockroaches invading a city.

dmase:
Cameron I think that you just got put on Canada's equivalent to FBI's terrorist watch list for aspiring to do 400million worth of damage to their military.

To be fair, I don't think Canada has $400 Million dollars worth of a military for Cam to damage

artanis_neravar:
To be fair, I don't think Canada has $400 Million dollars worth of a military for Cam to damage

Canada has at least $65B worth of military.. in the form of RCAFIOUs.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here