STRIP 300

Pages 1 2 NEXT

STRIP 300

"We are still here!" *Freaky Matrix Cavemen dance*

Read Full Article

Trying to imagine that person talking in a British accent is surprisingly difficult.

*Gives Cory a hug*

Haha thats a good one.

Here's to 300 more penis jokes!

>.>

Is that why you weren't at the Expo? People seeing through your Yathzee fašade?

You have a British accent therefore you're the guy that does Zero Punctuation! Awesome. :D

Zhukov:
Trying to imagine that person talking in a British accent is surprisingly difficult.

Just watch Shaun of the Dead. Shaun's pal looks a bit like that so I just kinda imagine him with that voice and shit.

Poor Cory. He needs more love and less people yelling at him.
+ Some people have strange logic...

It is nuts that they even let you two out in pubic.

And why don't you guys actually link to this when it was posted? Seriously escapist, this was NOT here at 9:00

Congratulations guys, been a fan since the beginning and I'll be staying until the end.
Unless Cory wants us to leave that is...
So that he can escape from Grey.

Awesome. Now give my grandpa his clothes back. His nudity is quite unsettling. My nephew can't sleep because of the nightmares.

The second panel made me laugh harder than it probably should've.

I really love how spot-on Cory's depictions of yourselves are.

Poor Cory. Although he should really know the difference between a Penis Barge and a Dong Gondola.

Anyway grats on the 300 strips guys. =D

Congrats! Here's to more 300 strips!

Don't worry Cory, I still love you.

Congrats on the 300th strip guys, I love what you do and I hope you do it for a long time :D

Congrats on 300 strips.

This has quickly become both my favorite webcomic and my favorite feature on The Escapist for the sheer wit, art and writing talent. And believe me, as someone who has been reading since strip 1, it did not start that way.

You had a long way to go. Good job :)

Congrat's Chaps!

Kepp up the good work and the Queen's English!

While not a regular reader of the strip I do pop in occasionally. Just want to say congrats to the guys on hitting 300. :)

I love critical Miss. :)

Keep up the good work guys. Congrats

(Poor Cory ;_;)

I laughed at that penis joke way more than I should have! Also, why do I get the feeling that neither of these scenes are exaggerated in any way for comedic effect?

Zhukov:

Not when you live in England it isn't. We don't all wear top hats and pince-nez's you know ;)

Proverbial Jon:

Zhukov:

Not when you live in England it isn't. We don't all wear top hats and pince-nez's you know ;)

I live up north. I had to kill an unsuspecting southerner with my teeth for this PC and then I dragged it home to my cave dwelling. Fact.

Moonlight Butterfly:

Proverbial Jon:

Zhukov:

I live up north. I had to kill an unsuspecting southerner with my teeth for this PC and then I dragged it home to my cave dwelling. Fact.

Bastard! Cousin Larry did not deserve to go like that! (Plus it cost me 40 bucks in the family pool, I swore a badger was going to get him one day)

Proverbial Jon:

You cannot fathom how disappointing that is for me.

Congrats guys. I'm by no means a fan of comics but I really enjoy yours.

Look forward to your future comics.

Moonlight Butterfly:

Proverbial Jon:

Zhukov:

Oh no! But... I'm an unsuspecting Southerner too! Please don't kill me!

My dad's from the north, you people don't scare me! (He says, from behind the safety of internet anonymity.)

RatherDull:

Proverbial Jon:

Ahh well, you see the truth is that we really look like this:

I think to mark this occassion you need to get seriously into merchandising.

Where's the Critical Miss collected edition, in hardcover, with a foreword by Alan Moore?

Where's the Erin action figures?!

Where's the Critical Miss movie!?!

Am I the only one who thinks this series keeps getting better written/illustrated all the time? You guys have come so far from that Escapist Webcomic Contest. Just take teh interwebz--you deserve it.

I have an unmistakeable urge to play Game: The Game now...

And all fairness to the store clerk, I bet most Canadians don't hear British accents on a daily basis.

I'm not entirely sure what's going on on the PS360 screen in the third panel, but I think it might be Pac-Man fighting a tank. Which is awesome.

Awwww....Poor Cory.

It's okay, we still love you, at least you went to the Expo, so that makes you even more awesome than Gray! :D

Still, congrats you guys!

Don't worry guys we love you

You guys are awesome- and also congrats to reaching 300! ^_^

Proverbial Jon:

RatherDull:

Proverbial Jon:

Ahh well, you see the truth is that we really look like this:

The suits actually seek you out if you try to leave your house without one. The only way to prevent this is to become a chav. And that's why there's so many chavs in this country.

Hell hath no punishment like a poor bloke locked in his basement, drawing penises for all eternity.

Cheers for another 300 strips! :D

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 64770)