The Baffling BioShock Quiz

Finally a Little Sister badge for my front row, thank you Escapist!

Urgh... I can only assume all the shit I didn't know is from the second game, which I played about ten minutes of before shutting it off out of disgust. I paid pretty close attention to lore in the first game, but the second was just a half-hearted moneygrab and dissuaded me from playing it by offering nothing new or engaging.

Oh well.

Christ, this quiz reminded me just how long it's been since I played Bioshock, I knew I recognised some names but I couldn't remember if they were the answer or not (for some of them anyway)

Got 100% after 2 tries though.

I scored 100%, with 10 of 10 correct on The Escapist's The Baffling BioShock Quiz.
Take this quiz

Had to take this quiz- get me to remember the lore before I jump into Bioshock: Infinite when released :D

I scored 80%, with 8 of 10 correct on The Escapist's The Baffling BioShock Quiz.
Take this quiz

That is far better than I expected, I was only sure of about two questions. Apparently I need to pay more attention to the names of those yappin' to me.

AuronFtw:
Urgh... I can only assume all the shit I didn't know is from the second game, which I played about ten minutes of before shutting it off out of disgust. I paid pretty close attention to lore in the first game, but the second was just a half-hearted moneygrab and dissuaded me from playing it by offering nothing new or engaging.

Oh well.

You expected new, engaging mechanics to be introduced in the first 10 minutes?

Woo-hoo! 60% for a game series I've never played! Come to poppa, Little Sister!

Damn Im only half way into this game and got 60% gotta try again when I beat the game.

I scored 100%, with 10 of 10 correct on The Escapist's The Baffling BioShock Quiz.
Take this quiz

You call this BAFFLING? I laugh at such sensationalized names with my 100%-on-the-2nd-try score!

Take this quiz

First attempt too. I was first place for a whole ten seconds.

Got to love the cheater with 25 seconds though. 2.5 seconds per question on a first attempt without knowing what the options will be? Yeah right. Not to mention they have been here for about two weeks and have no posts.

Take this quiz

Hmmm. 100% from mostly guessing. Having only played about half of the first game and a little bit of the second. (Second is a better game but GFWL just does my head in) Perhaps you shouldn't have used Super Famous Characters and Super Famous Real People for the alternative answers? The only one that gave me pause was Andrew Ryan's birth name, and it was stupidly easy anyway.

Some of the potential answers to the questions were distractingly amusing. 70%; I should have paid more attention to Bioshock 2.

Haven't played Bioshock 2 for more than 20 minutes, keeps crashing, but I still got a nice 8/10. Time to get that 10...

there's a typo on the guy's name in the question about Ryan Amusements.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here