LoadingReadyRun: The Whole Story: Pants

Pages 1 2 NEXT

The Whole Story: Pants

Learn more about pants and their rich history.

Watch Video

Good work, Leelee!

The stinger was all kinds of awesome. But, in all seriousness, people, look up the history of belts. There are still people alive who remember the time before belts.

I can't believe you didn't use the line 'From good times to Hammer Time' at the end.

Please tell me you plan on wearing those pants for the next Whole story episode!

I'm still laughing while writing this.

I'm glad to see that I wasn't the only one to thing of Hammer time when it first cut back to the pants. The stinger was just the icing on the pants

In the future, perhaps someone will foresee humanity's need and create... Bionic trousers?

You really nailed that stinger Paul.

Nobody can touch that, Paul.

It was truly an entertaining ride. Mad 'shop skillz there, too.

I have been waiting my entire life for this episode, and it did not disappoint.

No rules means no pants!

Oh my god the whole story is back, its awesome, and this is the best episode yet.

Truly, this is mankind's greatest innovation.
Also, I was sad when I though Paul wouldn't dance but then I got to the stinger and I was wholly satisfied.

"I like how everyone is a wrangler. ...Geddit? Because ha-ha jeans?" -Kathleen, during the LRR panel at PAX

So glad I watched the livestream. Was nice to see this again, though.

Was awesome seeing this at PAX East, and definitely worth watching again. Gotta love those pants.

That is why he's paul.

Well, since you agree they are important

I had a hearty belly laugh when the camera pulled out at the end there. Thanks!

I need to get me some pants.

Maybe next month.

It's times like this that I realize just how nice your cameras are. Also how nice it is to be a pub club member.

Seriously, though. What kind of camera do you guys use? Paul is just so pretty...

I MEAN THE NATURE. NATURE IS PRETTY. HD CAMERA IS NICE. YES.

Paul's pants are Frankenpants. THAT IS ALL.

And here I thought the Celts, Greeks, and Romans didn't wear pants because real men wear skirts. My mind has been blown! Very well researched.

captcha: funny farm
an apt description of the LRR crew, and that's a compliment!

MowDownJoe:
"I like how everyone is a wrangler. ...Geddit? Because ha-ha jeans?" -Kathleen, during the LRR panel at PAX

So glad I watched the livestream. Was nice to see this again, though.

That's what I thought when I saw the credits.

That was gold, from start to finish. And how Paul kept a straight face in the stinger, I will never know.

How were you guys able to shoot the stinger without anyone cracking up?

ewhac:
How were you guys able to shoot the stinger without anyone cracking up?

They are just that damn talented!

I was about to ask the same thing actually, because it made me laugh more then usual.

I think i got it! This was hidden advertisement for their own company "Bionic Trousers Media"!

God of Path:
In the future, perhaps someone will foresee humanity's need and create... Bionic trousers?

Good god that stinger, is there anything Paul can't do?
Was a little disappointed in the fact that, the Romans (or was it the Greeks) definition of barbarians was anybody that wore pants, wasn't used in any way in the video. But that is just a nitpick.

I'd reply to the specific contents of the video, but as a member of the part of Canada that is not Victoria... I couldn't listen when I saw green grass and cherry blossoms.

Don Reba:
Good work, LeeLee!

The stinger was all kinds of awesome. But, in all seriousness, people, look up the history of belts. There are still people alive who remember the time before belts.

You might want to be a bit more specific when you say belts, meaning modern, through belt-loop, style. I doubt that any one alive remembers a time before sword belts, or gun belts.

On Topic: Where does one even find bright, metallic pink parachute pants? You must tell me! I need to know!

Sorry guys but Paul is the best. Graham you and Kathleen come a close second.

And this is why I love you guys.

That was amazing. Love you LRR <3

You forgot to mention how pants were a pivotal contributing factor behind the French Revolution! Still, one must now pause and reflect on human history when getting up in the morning. We truly are fortunate to have pants.

I want those pants...

Any day I get to see Paul in that pair of pants is a good day.

Please tell me Paul was wearing those pants for the entirety of the filming? And now I have to watch Kathleen take Matt to the gay bar in Desert Bus again...

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here