LoadingReadyRun: The Whole Story: Pants

Pages PREV 1 2

I now want to see the whole review done while Paul does the hammer time dance =] Nice videos guys, the camera was a bit shaky at times but nothing too bad and that was probable cos Graham had to walk backwards

-M

You'll never separate me from my kilt! We've gots true love I tells ya. Feel that wind? Those are the winds of FREEDOM!

I am disappointed by the lack of yoga pants. Regardless of who wore them, their existence has resulted in an increase in jaw-drops per adult male than the male speedo.

I can't say I liked this episode. It was a bit pants.

Huh, there was actually a final visual gag to this one, you don't tend to see that with the Whole Story bits.

Also, Paul is a consummate acting professional to keep a straight face while wearing those, not to mention hammer-dancing.

Paul better wear those pants for Desertbus this year.

I know it was a gag, but Paul can really pull off pink parachute pants. Too legit to quit.

Dang! Paul is so B-A for being able to do the Hammer Dance, keep a straight face, and STILL continue to narrate with nary a hitch!

Don Reba:
Good work, Leelee!

The stinger was all kinds of awesome. But, in all seriousness, people, look up the history of belts. There are still people alive who remember the time before belts.

I think you misread it, belts have been around since ancient Rome. What the article is saying is how long it took us to figure out that we should use a belt to tie our pants up. That was just a recent development.

OT: I love the pants Paul, but where is the comedy in this video? Was it just purely a history lesson? And who knew that dinosaurs could make pants let alone wear them!

barbzilla:
I think you misread it, belts have been around since ancient Rome. What the article is saying is how long it took us to figure out that we should use a belt to tie our pants up. That was just a recent development.

I thought adding too many qualifications to the pitch would spoil it. I still find it amazing, though, that it took humankind this long to figure out this way of keeping our pants from falling down!

Don Reba:

barbzilla:

I thought adding too many qualifications to the pitch would spoil it. I still find it amazing, though, that it took humankind this long to figure out this way of keeping our pants from falling down!

It is amazing how often the simple solution will evade mankind. The funny thing is I am willing to be people have been doing it for hundreds of years, but the people that did it either were not famous enough to get it to catch on as a fashion style, or people never noticed it and asked about it.

Just to get in there early and give Paul time to prepare: "Dr. Paul - will you please perform the dance routine from MC Hammer's U Can't Touch This in parachute pants, perhaps with suitable female backing dancers and a guest cameo appearance by J-Man?" Really looking forward to Desert Bus this year :D

Nice, nice baby.

...Wait.

I really don't get these videos. Yes, they're amusing, but why? Do we always seek to make history more fantastical and ridiculous than it actually is? Because plenty of history is already pretty crazy like that.
The mere concept of fictional non-fiction is confusing to me.

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Trousers, starring Paul "Hammer" Saunders.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here