Trailers: BioShock Infinite - Launch Trailer

BioShock Infinite - Launch Trailer

The next installment in the BioShock franchise finally makes its way to you.

Watch Video

How... how does that trailer need age verification? Seriously, there's a little bit of blood at worst.

And I've seen better trailers that would rather make me buy it. Not that this one is bad. Just... very brief and mysterious.

Ah, more Nico Vega.

I'm so sick of seeing this fucking game and I haven't even played it. It's been way too over hyped and over marketed. I have no interest in it anymore.

What a horribly inappropriate song choice for a pretty good trailer. Having actually experienced the game myself now, seen the atmosphere and appreciated the awesome soundtrack, this song just does not fit with the alternate-1912 Columbia at all. They should have used something from Bioshock Infinite itself.

Nothing against the song, it's just in the wrong place.

AC10:
I'm so sick of seeing this fucking game and I haven't even played it. It's been way too over hyped and over marketed. I have no interest in it anymore.

The game is definitely awesome. Just stopped for a bit after playing all day :)

AC10:

You really should. It's gold.

I'm loving Nico Vega more and more the more I hear it in game trailers.

sure most of the back log for Nico dosent really fit with Infinite(I would kill for someone to make a Infinite video with Iron man as its music, that's Nico Vega's Iron man not Ozzy's Iron Man)

Danny Ocean:

AC10:

You really should. It's gold.

Why buy now? It'll be half price in a month.

AC10:

Why buy now? It'll be half price in a month.

Well that's up to you, but I'd buy it now to support the dev.

Seems alright, that's all I have to say. These ads making games look like a big movie with continuous perfect ratings just really don't mean shit to me any more. They're not clever at all and it's always the same thing. Like usual, I'll have to do some research.

Also, that song didn't suit it at all.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here