Feed Dump: Bacon Taco Badges

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Bacon Taco Badges

Is there any way to improve tacos? Michigan says yes.

Watch Video

Tim Hortons proposal huh? That's pretty original. So women I know drink their Timmies...

Hmm...

The Baco sounds like something I would want to buy right now!

The Hat: yes, Graham... I shall take your soul and add it to my collection while your husk does my bidding...

Stupid scouts ruin everything.
Hey Kate! How would you like a Baco Puppy Bowl?

And Graham, whatever you do, DON'T pick Slytherin!

Pfffft. Chows make TERRIBLE quarterbacks. Everyone knows you want them kicking your field goals.

Someone needs to show Kate the Puppy Bowl footage on YouTube, along with the Kitty halftime show. Her brain will never recover.

Kate Stark Feed Dumps are the best Feed Dumps.

Kate was so adorable in this episode I just want to hug her.

OH MY GOD I'M GOING TO A WHITECAPS GAME THIS YEAR AND GETTING A BACO!!!!!!!

This isn't the first time they sold something outrageous. I seem to remember them selling a huge burger or something weird.

Kate made me squeeeee.
So adorable.

At this rate, bacon is in danger of going the way of ninjas and vampires. Which is to say... ENOUGH ALREADY, jeeeeeez.

Puppy bowl was certainly more interesting than the super bowl.

And no, there is never enough bacon.

I've watched the puppy bowl for the last 2 years. Definitely awesome.

And I lived in Buffalo, so I am very familiar with the rrrrrrrrroll up the rrrrrrim to rrrrrrr(w?)in. Good bread bowls.

Wait, how does Kate not know of the Puppy Bowl, the Kitten Half-Time Show and the Piglet Pep Squad? (Though actually they were hedgehogs this past year.)

I am unsure how accurate LRR means to be with the news they use for the show, but if they are trying to use real news and mock it then the Scout Badge point is incorrect. BSA established a game design merit badge not a video game merit badge and it is actually quite constructive. Otherwise, great video as usual.

Source Link: http://www.scouting.org/sitecore/content/Home/BoyScouts/AdvancementandAwards/MeritBadges/mb-GDSN.aspx

LadyRhian:
Someone needs to show Kate the Puppy Bowl footage on YouTube, along with the Kitty halftime show. Her brain will never recover.

Her body, however, will keep demanding bacon.

valium:
At this rate, bacon is in danger of going the way of ninjas and vampires. Which is to say... ENOUGH ALREADY, jeeeeeez.

It has looooooong past that station, mate. Especially in America they can't shut their cake(or bacon)holes about it.

And I don't get the popularity. Bacon is just chewy and incredibly greasy pieces of corpse.
What's next, bacon flavoured cola? I wouldn't be surprised

Fun Boy Scout Fact to go along with the end clip, the Boy Scouts will not (at least back when I was a scout) condone a troop paintball activity. Or any mention of paintball at all. Trust me, we tried. So at least we know that they can't ruin that.

Also, found a source: http://www.scouting.org/scoutsource/HealthandSafety/Alerts/Paintball.aspx.

Fish blouse = awesome.

LadyRhian:

Yeah, I can almost picture Kate and Kathleen eating Bacos and watching Monday Night "Everyone shut up and watch the puppies and kittens"

K, so I like bacon as a topping but I find if I have too much at once, it losses it's appeal quickly. I don't think I'd like the Baco.

NearLifeExperience:

valium:

It has looooooong past that station, mate. Especially in America they can't shut their cake(or bacon)holes about it.

And I don't get the popularity. Bacon is just chewy and incredibly greasy pieces of corpse.

Obviously, you've never seen this gem:

http://bacontoday.com/bacon-flavored-diet-coke/

Yes, it's a joke. A delicious joke.....

NearLifeExperience:

valium:

Obviously, you've never seen this gem:

http://bacontoday.com/bacon-flavored-diet-coke/

Yes, it's a joke. A delicious joke.....

[EDIT} somehow I got a double post. Feel free to whack one of 'em.

sky_rider19:
OH MY GOD I'M GOING TO A WHITECAPS GAME THIS YEAR AND GETTING A BACO!!!!!!!

This isn't the first time they sold something outrageous. I seem to remember them selling a huge burger or something weird.

Yeah, it's called the Fifth Third burger. Five-thirds of a pound of meat, and then a crapton of other ridiculous stuff. It is AMAZING.

Also, Graham? Don't want to sound like a tool, but it's the WEST Michigan Whitecaps. I know it's a minor thing, but it's a minor thing about my hometown being mentioned on Feed Dump, and I WANT IT TO BE CORRECT, DAMMIT!

Susan Arendt:
Wait, how does Kate not know of the Puppy Bowl, the Kitten Half-Time Show and the Piglet Pep Squad? (Though actually they were hedgehogs this past year.)

This confused me as well. I was under the impression that every woman who lives in an English speaking country had at least heard of the Puppy Bowl. Hell, according to Wikipedia they've been doing them for 9 years/seasons.

For Kate, the Puppy Bowl: http://animal.discovery.com/tv-shows/puppy-bowl

vladislak:
I am unsure how accurate LRR means to be with the news they use for the show, but if they are trying to use real news and mock it then the Scout Badge point is incorrect. BSA established a game design merit badge not a video game merit badge and it is actually quite constructive. Otherwise, great video as usual.

Source Link: http://www.scouting.org/sitecore/content/Home/BoyScouts/AdvancementandAwards/MeritBadges/mb-GDSN.aspx

The badge does exist - its just for the cub scouts, not the boy scouts. source.

Oh, great, now I think I'm in love with Facebook.

As an eagle scout, I can assure you all that the video game merit badge is nothing new, it's been around for a years. Of course I agree with your point about it. The thing you have to keep in mind is that the boyscouts have merit badges for almost everything, most of which aren't outdoorsy at all.

I'M SORRY. STOP. REWIND.

Kate has never heard of the puppy bowl? EVER?

Well, I can tell what she's going to be watching next year during the first weekend of February.

At the start of the video:
This episode has Kate! Automatically going to be great!

After watching the video:
*still laughing about the baco/puppy bowl enthusiasm*

ailurus:

vladislak:

The badge does exist - its just for the cub scouts, not the boy scouts. source.

Indeed sir, the cub scout video game award has been around since 2009, but the video refers to the recently introduced merit badge. The recent badge is rhe game design merit badge; my point was the chronological inaccuracies and confused subject matter in the video. (A point that could have been better expressed in my initial post, admittedly.)

Bacon is the way to Kate's heart?

*slaughters pig*

It always hurts my brain when I'm reminded of the US concept of the Taco Shell. Tacos are soft tortilla, godammit! Those....things...I just can't wrap my head around them.

Susan Arendt:

Send her to the dungeon for the crime of not listening to the Podcat enough! I know they've talked about the puppybowl. Now she must pay for the crime of not spending enough time goofing off while watching the Podcat!

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here