Movie Trailers: Birdemic 2: The Resurrection - Theatrical Trailer

Birdemic 2: The Resurrection - Theatrical Trailer

I'm sure that this is what Alfred Hitchcock really wanted to make but had to settle on making The Birds.

Watch Video

This seems like the movie equivalent of when everyone's laughing at someone and that person tries to start laughing with you.

"Guys, I'm in on the joke now. LAUGH!" - Tommy Wiseau

Look at those special effects. Listen to that naturally flowing dialogue. Observe the masterful camerawork and beyond perfect cinematography.

Clearly James Nyuyen is the Stephen Speilberg of this generation.

bravetoaster:
This seems like the movie equivalent of when everyone's laughing at someone and that person tries to start laughing with you.

Indeed, there's been a murder tonight, and the victim's name was "The Joke".

Ronack:
"Guys, I'm in on the joke now. LAUGH!" - Tommy Wiseau

Sad thing is,I doubt he really is.

bravetoaster:

Agreed. The writer/director was sincere in the first film and was genuinely taken aback by the reaction to what he thought was a great film. Unfortunately, it takes a personality that ignores all criticism of a film (like Uwe Boll's) to replicate that so-bad-it's-good vibe multiple times...

I cant wait until Phelous reviews this one it shall be epic.

That was glorious.
GLORIOUS!

Wow, the special effects have really improved, the acting too.

Trailer makes me mortified :D

I was watching it, and then Steam made my computer alt tab out of the full-screen mode. So I tried to get full-screen back and closed the trailer down 2/3 through. I don't want to try watching again tbh.

What gets me is the fact it's a theatrical trailer.

"Who needs talent when you have this much passion?"
I think that's how I'm going to live my life from now on!

No need for talent anymore, just gotta have passion. o.o
XD

Hehe I kid I kid.
Movie looks like shite.

Are... Are you kidding...? I... what... Um...

APOCALYPSE! That explains this! :3 *hides* Seriously though, it has some improvements, but... Oh god why? WHY?

Darks63:
I cant wait until Phelous reviews this one it shall be epic.

The Rifftrax fan in me sees this and just giggles with maniacal glee. There is such a thing as so bad it's good when you can't stop laughing at the stupid. Mike, Bill, and Kevin must be licking their chops.

YES. Creepy forest guy is back. He's like... neat and stuff.

Only reason I know about Birdemic 1 is because of JonTron :B

I'm sure that they probably made this movie with the intention of making some clever commentary on the first one, or perhaps even letting the audience know that they're in on the joke now, but I get the feeling that the only thing we're going to get from this movie is just a bad comedy that fails to grasp what made the first movie so delightfully bad to begin with.

Either way, I suppose the Rifftrax guys are going to be obligated to do this movie, so at least some good will come from it.

See... this is the problem with "so bad it's good", it creates follow-ups where the creators pretend they were in on the joke.

Guessing this one is going to try waaaaaay too hard to be the same flavour of bad, but ultimately fail and become bland and repatative because manufacturing that kind of bad is far trickier than stumbling across it accidentally when trying to legitimately make something good and failing hard.

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 54106)