The Escapist On The Road: PAX East 2013 - Game Night, Part 2 - Jeopardy!

PAX East 2013 - Game Night, Part 2 - Jeopardy!

Want to watch the other installments of Game Night? Check out Part 1 here and Part 3 here!

This... is... Jeopardy! Well, no it's not; since all the answers and questions are going to be about gaming and geek culture, it's more like Mild Peril. We will be taking contestants from PAX attendees, so bring your thinking caps to this panel. Just don't wear anything that will clash with host Dan Amrich's incredibly blinding red jacket. Part of Game Show Night at PAX East 2013!

Panelists
Dan Amrich, Community Manager, Activision

Celebrity Contestants
Major Nelson, Director of Programming, XBox Live
Bowen Kerins, Champion Pinball Player

Watch Video

While perhaps not as rip-roaringly hilarious (although it had it's moments) as Blankety Blank, still definitely a worthwhile watch.

I was also surprised by how much I could actually answer too =D

I think the title should be "PAX East 2013 - Game Night, Part 2 - Jeopardy!" or am I wrong?

Good video, but not as good as Blankety Blank. Lets see what the third will bring!

So... much... ambient... chatter. That's my only complaint, otherwise it was pretty funny and entertaining.

edit: That guy who holds his thumbs up at the end, I want his hat.

Because someone has to:

More and more awesome things that I wish to see on Escapist Expo 2013

Mirthen:
I think the title should be "PAX East 2013 - Game Night, Part 2 - Jeopardy!" or am I wrong?

Good video, but not as good as Blankety Blank. Lets see what the third will bring!

Pffft...only if you're a conformist who slavishly clings to things like math and order!

(Yeah, ok, we fixed that.)

Susan Arendt:

Pffft...only if you're a conformist who slavishly clings to things like math and order!

I wouldn't say I'm a conformist.
I'm a nerd! (who slavishly clings to things like math and order)

But to tell the truth, I would appreciate a new and funny way of ordering things. I mean this is The Escapist after all!
Let's be crazy.

the crowd is an angry mistresses...

The Mario Party answer on Final Jeopardy was HILARIOUS. Just saying.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here