Trailers: Star Trek: The Videogame - Shatner vs. Gorn Trailer

Star Trek: The Videogame - Shatner vs. Gorn Trailer

William Shatner shows the fighting prowess learned while commanding the Enterprise.

Watch Video

And the game has lens flare.

Shatner telling someone that they are overacting.........

So weird, Arena was next on my queue of Mission Log episodes.

Fun fact: the original Gorn suit had to be periodically drained of sweat, thanks to it being made of rubber and filmed in the desert.

Endocrom:

Fun fact: the original Gorn suit had to be periodically drained of sweat, thanks to it being made of rubber and filmed in the desert.

I'd read Bill and Ted Bogus Journey was shot on set too!

I thought this a fun commercial. But is the whole game Federation vs. Gorn?

I think the game has other enemies but the Gorn have been highlighted a few times, I am looking forward to this game even IF it is a video game based off of a movie.

Shatner is a real class act. The entire advertisement was classy. Did I mention I love Shatner?

DiMono:
And the game has lens flare.

Makes sense to emulate the movies that it's spun off from

Amusing advert, but hardly enough to make me want the game - some gameplay and the like would be nice to see.

Advert > Game.
This looks like a bad Warner Bros. Game/movie tie-in. just look at games like Terminator Salvation and Wanted: Weapons of Fate. Terrible 'games' that are unfortunately on my steam game list.

Funny video. Unfortunately, the game will probably be nothing like that: funny. Not interested, especially not at a full-price point.

Gorfias:

Endocrom:

I'd read Bill and Ted Bogus Journey was shot on set too!

I thought this a fun commercial. But is the whole game Federation vs. Gorn?

True, in fact they showed them watching that episode on TV and later when the robots take them out to kill them, they spoof the very scene they watched.

They are called Vasquez Rocks in Los Angeles County. Nice little in-joke to sci-fi fans. An episode of Bonanza was even filmed there.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here