The Big Picture: Marvel Mess

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Every time I listen to something like this, I wonder why I care about anything. Then, I feel a sudden comfort in remembering that I don't care about anything. Nothing ventured... No, really. Nothing ventured. I've given up on any gains.

PunkRex:

DVS BSTrD:
Just like any good comic book episode, it leaves you wanting Moore.

*Throws tomato* Booooooo, GET OFF!!!

I concur! You suck! *Throws tomato as well* Also,I miss Samurai Jack,Don't you?

GamerMage:

PunkRex:

DVS BSTrD:
Just like any good comic book episode, it leaves you wanting Moore.

I'd be fine if it had a good ending... but it doesn't, just an end... *weeps*

PunkRex:

GamerMage:

PunkRex:

I'd be fine if it had a good ending... but it doesn't, just an end... *weeps*

Just like RPG World....

MovieBob:
Marvel Mess

Follow Bob down the convoluted memory lane that is comic books.

Watch Video

Okay, I'm confused. I'm not comic, nor was I ever comic. This episode really didn't do or say anything. You say you introduced us to a problem, but you didn't. Okay, so next week we find out what the problem is. But you didn't explain in this video why this is a problem or why anyone would care. I need more context Bob, and you didn't deliver. Can someone for the love of Drool tell me what on earth Bob is talking about in this video. There's something about Gaimin, some busty chick'n chainmail, some people, and some company that doesn't exist, and ultron, and some new marvel something. Wtf dude, give me a foundation before cliff-hang'n.

Anyone out there able to give me a reader's digest version so I can make sense of what I just saw and so I can hopefully understand next video? PLEASE!

The Angela miniseries is the best spawn story i`ve read so far. In only three little books was more happening with the character of Spawn than in his regular series in about 5 years. Spawn turned out to be the rare and only book i just bought because of the pretty pictures (Greg Capullo - just love this guys drawings).
Curious how this turns out.

Actually, it's not really weird that you waste time in the video to point out it's a two parter.
It IS kind of weird though, that you don't know whether or not it will be a two parter before the video is uploaded.

3:48
...and brought Moore on to...
...Moore on...

...moron...

Please tell me I'm not the only one that heard this...

XavierPrice:
...Moore on...

...moron...

See my post @62...

I've had a long standing theory that the Escapist having no rules on length for videos week to week is a heinous lie. This one is just more fuel for that theory.

LadyRhian:

XavierPrice:
...Moore on...

...moron...

See my post @62...

Yay, I'm not the only one! That makes me feel marginally less evil. Because evil in large groups is... less... evil?

A burden shared is a burden lessened. That works for evil too, right?

Comics are confusing. And weird. XD

I hope one day you will look at Canadian comics during the golden age, Bob. Especially since Captain Marvel was a Canadian product for a short time after he got kicked out of the US

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here