Feed Dump: The Spirit of Creaster

Pages 1 2 NEXT

The Spirit of Creaster

The filthiest of holidays!

Watch Video

So their solution is to keep the snow under big tarps?

What could possibly go wrong?

I should have known those Belmonts wouldn't be kosher: Jews don't celebrate yeaster.

And Rule 34 just got some awesome new material at the end there :P

Well, at least that hat didn't make you feel Crabby, Graham! ;)

You did do it didn't you?

just 5 weeks till number 100 and the mayhem of James V Kathleen!

I need pictures of that house ASAP. I want to know what was so tacky that someone filed a fucking complaint.

PlasmaCow:
just 5 weeks till number 100 and the mayhem of James V Kathleen!

I for one welcome our new James overlord.

Safaia:
I need pictures of that house ASAP. I want to know what was so tacky that someone filed a fucking complaint.

Seconded. Actually...I'm kinda expecting the ACLU to get involved wondering why this town seems to be violating this homeowner's freedom of expression. (Possibly even freedom of religion if the decor has any religious connotation.)

DVS BSTrD:
I should have known those Belmonts wouldn't be kosher: Jews don't celebrate yeaster.

*Tosses you into a industrial mixer and bakes your bones into unleavened bread.*

----

Child: Mommy, what are Santa and the Easter Bunny doing?

Mother: Well honey, they're... oh my...

GamemasterAnthony:

Safaia:

Seconded. Actually...I'm kinda expecting the ACLU to get involved wondering why this town seems to be violating this homeowner's freedom of expression. (Possibly even freedom of religion if the decor has any religious connotation.)

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/story/2013/04/01/ns-tacky-easter-decorations-response.html

Kinda meh, actually.

OldGrover:

GamemasterAnthony:

Safaia:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/story/2013/04/01/ns-tacky-easter-decorations-response.html

Kinda meh, actually.

Though there is an epic quote from the homeowner "She's willing to forgive the writer of the letter, and has even offered to have that person come over and help the family decorate for Canada Day."

Oh, wow, so they actually reenact Kathleen's filthy ideas off camera? Nice!

DVS BSTrD:

I'd bet there's already Easter bunny Santa Claus rule 34. That doesn't seem like a new concept...

Graham, please be careful: Lobsterfest is going on at Red Lobster and a sicko may take that hat as some kind of initiative to kill and eat you.

why does justine beiber has a monkey?...
thats just... random...

OldGrover:

GamemasterAnthony:

Safaia:

Kinda meh, actually.

Yeah but it's not even the "they're trying" level of meh, this is just someone throwing together random things they drew in five minutes and putting them outside their house.

dubious_wolf:

DVS BSTrD:

I'd bet there's already Easter bunny Santa Claus rule 34. That doesn't seem like a new concept...

Given that there's at least one fast food mascot orgy picture, there's no chance santa/easter bunny pictures don't exist.

Two Robert Khoos? That might cause a well organised singularity.

Why rename it "Creaster" to make it sound dirty when it was already a sex holiday before the Church got hold of it? It was originally a pagan fertility holiday to celebrate the onset of spring, hence where the bunny (very fertile, or at least enthusiastic) and the egg (new life) come in.

Captcha: Yeah right.

No, seriously Captcha. Look it up.

Shouldn't that be Chreaster? Fairly sure a combination of Christmas and Easter should contain an h.

Right?

OldGrover:

GamemasterAnthony:

Safaia:

Kinda meh, actually.

Yeah, that's rather disappointing. We had one much tackier than that in my town a few years ago. They went all out and decorated for Valentines Day and St. Patrick's Day between Christmas and Easter. They had started with Halloween, but gave up after the 4th of July because it didn't get dark early enough for the lights to really annoy the neighbors.

1. Do it, for the internet!
2. Adorable hat right there.

valium:
Shouldn't that be Chreaster? Fairly sure a combination of Christmas and Easter should contain an h.

Right?

Yes it should be and from now on it going to be real thing all we have to is spread the word and come next december it will be a real thing

Thanks Kathleen and Maya, it wasnt bad enough that my mind has a image of Cam and Kathleen as a couple because of Efficiency, now Maya and Kathleen are "involved", there is going to be some weird cross over fan fiction in my subconscious because of this. I HOPE YOU ARE HAPPY!

(brain bleach)

Wait there isn't much snow in Russia?
Quick! Invade! Invade while we still can!

whats with Grahams hair? .. i dont like change.

It's been a while since I was this impressed with a hat. Given the chance, I would buy that thing and wear the hell out of it.

Also, good episode once more guys. Sound levels hiccuped somewhere in the middle, but that might just be me.

yeah, the new girl, not working...

We never thought Canada would be short of snow either but yet it happened! Russia is learning from our mistakes!

Sabotage the snow? Casey Fury would be perfect.

Casey Fury would never get a Russian visa. They have too many nuclear subs - he would be a hazard.

I doubt that the ACLU would get involved seeing as it's in Canada. And after seeing a photo of their house, I think the neighbors are, in fact, going a little too far seeing as it's just some temporary decorations. The inflatable decorations I see popping up every Christmas don't look much better.

Now remember Justin Bieber does not know what Germany is.
Also for some reason having a monkey seems wildly irresponsible.

Steven Fry has gotten into the Creaster Spirit, why haven't you?

Maya really rose to the challenge of co-starring with Kathleen.

I AM SO PROUD OF YOU

Awww, adorable indeed.... but so tasty also...

And yeah, it does seem pretty stupid to identify any kind of cigarette as "kosher"

Does make you wonder whether that letter came from one grumpy person who decided they represented the neighbourhood... or if it really was a collective effort, either way, they do seem to be on the right track about easter decorations being tacky.

Hey, I'd donate to that kickstarter campaign...

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here