Unskippable: The Amazing Spider-Man, Part One

Pages PREV 1 2

To be fair, Peter's Spider-Sense was tingling during the PR brief, so he missed the big robot.

Well, I'm just going to turn around and walk away from this thread, since the never asked for this line was already dropped a day ago.

Kids, if you're ever going to do an Unskippable marathon with a drinking game and don't wish to die. PLEASE don't make it a rule to take a shot whenever you hear Nolan North.

Rakor:
They do what they must, because they can.

And to give humanity the wisdom of a rhino that can speak.

"Graze.....Charge.......Graze!"

Somehow, giving a rhino the proportional strength and speed of a human sounds like a downgrade to me..

I should've listened to MovieBob lol...

but man I noticed quite a few of the things y'all poked fun at (Peter is really tall...wait a rhino with human DNA?). that means I outta play this game for the laughs xD

I found Jumping-jack bot waaaay more funny than I think I should have. Lol XD

I wanted to, but I simply couldn't watch this. It might have well been Paul and Graham speaking over a silent film. I didn't know anyone had said "mastery" until it was made fun of. This isn't the only video in which this problem persists, but please, make the game track audible.

knight steel:
NO we can go further than this we can create MORE-I propose to you a Goldfish injected with Human DNA!!
Think of all the things we could learn-what knowledge the goldfish Human could impart on us :P

Damn! I wish you hadn't said that, I'm getting Earthworm Jim flashbacks... or maybe I'm glad you said that, the show is so confusing it's hard to tell.

immortalfrieza:

knight steel:
NO we can go further than this we can create MORE-I propose to you a Goldfish injected with Human DNA!!
Think of all the things we could learn-what knowledge the goldfish Human could impart on us :P

Damn! I wish you hadn't said that, I'm getting Earthworm Jim flashbacks... or maybe I'm glad you said that, the show is so confusing it's hard to tell.

Glad I could help :D
Or
I'm sorry for bringing up those memories :(

knight steel:

immortalfrieza:

knight steel:

Glad I could help :D
Or
I'm sorry for bringing up those memories :(

You are also giving me My Gym Partner's a Monkey and American Dad flashbacks... Yeah, I have watched a lot of weird cartoons.

Why were they endlessly tazing Rhino? Seems cruel. Dumb animal with a body builder's sculpted butt needs some kindness and understanding.

Course, he has nothing to do with the comic book character.

Funny, there was a series of Spiderman books with a character named, I think, Ezekial and he explained that Spiderman had some true animal spirit in him that the rest, the Vulture, Rhino, Doc Ock, were simply trying to copy in their own way, failing. This reminds me of that. Cept, in this Rhino's case, Zeke would've been wrong.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here