Top 5 with Lisa Foiles: Top 5 Combo Weapons

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

i do wonder how long before kevin the cat has his own fan site because of this

Vaelith:
Am I the only person who instantly thought of the ZP review of painkiller?

"It shoots shurikens and lightning, the only way it could be more awesome is if it had tits and was on fire."

I just realized something about Yahtzee's statement after watching this.

Lightning shuriken gun. Lisa. Redhead.

LISA! LIGHTNING SHURIKEN GUN! FIND ONE! MAKE PIC! NAOOOOOOOOOO!

OT: Awesome list, Weesee! But if I ever see you walking down the street with a pink lancer...

I'm-a running for the hills.

Renegade-pizza:
Lisa, I think you are pretty, and you haven't hurt my body in a long time? So I was hoping that we could talk and be friends maybe and hold hands, and you would go with me? And when you went with me, you would be my real girlfriend.

Thumbs-up if you get the reference.

Red vs. Blue

Protip: If you're gonna ask if people get the reference, don't post where the reference is from.

OT: I just came here to reply to this here guy, so... yay combo weapons?

Same background music as in this hilarious SFM video.

Bayonetta is fantastic. Never feel bad about including it.

What about the DC-17m IWS Blaster from Star Wars: Republic Commando? That there is an Assault Rifle, Sniper Rifle and Grenade launcher in one!

http://www.maroonersrock.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Shadows-Johnson.jpg

I kinda feel like the Johnson from Shadow of the Damned deserved a special thanks for being a demon, a gun and a penis enlarger..

no morph gun from Jak2 and Jak3 ?
I mean it was only all the guns in both games combined in 1.

Also, I played Bayonetta, but I don't remember there beeing any gun-chucs, I thought I had all the weapons?

Kevin! Kevin? Damn our educational system. Go read Eliot's "On the naming of cats," while I feed Eduardo Fluffypants.

PunkRex:
Oh silly Lisa, the Keyblade hasn't been used to un/lock worlds since KH2, since then its been used to... errr... what the fuck are the other games about again!?

unlocking/locking hearts... I think... I have no idea actually. KH lost me at 3D. Still, it was fun to play.

Also, this list had to many boring blades/gun combos but I guess that was inevitable. It was combo WEAPONS after all.

Lisa, remember to keep your finger off the trigger! I know that's just a prop, but good habits are worth learning!

Seeing Kingdom Hearts make it to the list was a nice touch, plus a gun with a chainsaw on it would certainly get a mention.

Loved this Top 5, was fun to watch along with everything else being great. No real criticisms except maybe have your videos a bit longer since they're that enjoyable? Maybe I am asking to much, but still. Good episode overall.

obviously unrealistic but SO awesome in games xD I don't even like the FF games with Gunblades but think they're cool :)

Just a note: The Keyblade does have a blade, and so do most keys. Its on the serraded part of the key, the edge.

Bayonetta and cats is what won me over on this video. Also all the loyal X2 fans are vindicated some with the HD update? : )

Vaelith:
Am I the only person who instantly thought of the ZP review of painkiller?

"It shoots shurikens and lightning, the only way it could be more awesome is if it had tits and was on fire."

How that didnt make the list I'll never know. It seems such a natural choice.

Also; where is the dildo used to beat a man to death on GTA? Multiple uses on that one.

Lisa Foiles:
Top 5 Combo Weapons

Single purpose weapons in games are so cliche.

Watch Video

I can't believe you didnt mention that the keyblade changes shape when switching keychains.

stef1987:

Also, I played Bayonetta, but I don't remember there beeing any gun-chucs, I thought I had all the weapons?

Complete 100 chapters.

deathbydeath:
Nothing from Painkiller? At all?

Agreed, giving a spot to Sora's key, yet not even mentioning a game with a grenade launcher that shoots wooden stakes and a shotgun that has a built in freeze ray.

Also, I was drinking some juice while watching the part with the cat and started choking on it from laughter, so you also nearly killed me, I hope you're happy.

Switch Axe, anyone?

...Anyone?

Eh. I don't care for it that much either, tbh. Looks cool, though.

you use a SHOTGUN in GEARS?!?!?! you're mad.

no dis respect, and no hate... but...

That's not THE lancer you were talking about... that one had a bayonet.... you need the one with the chainsaw!!!

This series is hilarious, I seriously busted a gut at the picture of the pink lancer. Great sense of comedic timing.

Viola? Really? Well, can't really expect Americans to get non-English languages right...

dakkster:
Viola? Really? Well, can't really expect Americans to get non-English languages right...

As an American. I cringed. Though sometimes people say it that way as a joke. If your gonna say she said "viola" wrong. Well she didn't. Not in that spelling.

However, I think you meant to spell it as "voila" or "voilą", like (vwa-la). But then again, I can't really expect non-Americans to get non-English languages right...

Do you understand irony?

OT: I'm fairly sure you could just say Bayonetta herself is a badass combo weapon.

There's also a small part of me that wants to justify myself in claiming that the grappling hook from Just Cause 2 would fit as a combo weapon on this list, but I can't. It's just a grappling hook. :(

I love this list... I WANT A PINK LANCER!!!!
Also you're cat called. He wants you to know if you do this to him again he will erase ALL your saved data and piss on your bed.

The fact that Kingdom Hearts is on this list makes the whole thing validated in my eyes. Nice list, Lisa!

Also....did you say 'viola' on purpose, or did you really not know that's not how you pronounce 'voila'?

Laggyteabag:
What about the DC-17m IWS Blaster from Star Wars: Republic Commando? That there is an Assault Rifle, Sniper Rifle and Grenade launcher in one!

Oh man... that thing was so epic! Just change the barrel and *poof* different ways to make trandos go flying! Though I guess it loses points for being one of the few guns in the game...

DING DING DING DING DING! WINNER!!!!

Ever got hit by a frying pan? It hurts!

I'm sure this has been mentioned before, on this very thread, but... you didn't include the gun that shoots shurikens and lightning from Painkiller? Or any other gun, from Painkiller? Really?
I has a sad. =[

feature a cat again and i'm not watching anymore

Daystar Clarion:
Who was that dark mysterious figure behind Lisa at 2:30?

Is...

Is it Blendy?

Also, Bayonetta wins all the things, ever.

Blendy needs his own show.

Also I love how this series has gotten so much better.

Cool list, cool show. It's nice to see that Lisa hasn't lost any of the mojo. It's like the show never stopped. You have given us the quan... showed us the money... n'stuff...

Kevin is possibly the best co-star ever! Although I think he needs further training in the art of the "Kevin-shark" as the shark was clearly slipping and he appeared unconcerned, showing a distinct lack of respect for his new found capabilities.

NO Shock Rifle? NO SHOCK RIFLE? No "And Suck My D****" (Yes, that's what it means.) Shock Rifle?

deathbydeath:
Nothing from Painkiller? At all?

Also this.

Kids these days just don't know...

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist: