Feed Dump: Cher the Menagerie

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Cher the Menagerie

No need to fret, be comforted that Cher is indeed alive.

Watch Video

Kathleen is forcing us to be always online! #dealwithit

Also, a man named Deal Wit had a car accident.

What *is* the correct fear response to a meat tornado anyways?

Yes, Cam, we are very happy that you said that.

Also, what happened to Graham? He's not in the video, but it was posted with his account... I smell a conspiracy, and possibly a skin-suit.

Even though I haven't cared about Cher in a decade, I find the idea of her going into the White Light Bittersweet.

What do you call these things? Ferr-oodles?

Give me a moment to add 'Ferret Bolas' to my list of ideas for Rodents of Mass Destruction.

Quake in fear mortals!

Loading a weapon really is the only response to Cher.

"That shit is so cash."

I'm about crying from laughing so hard.

Also, throwing Ferrets at children? I think we have a new reality show.

Okay, "meat tornado" sent soda up my nose. Now I'm half-drowned and so is my keybaord.

Cam, you have made a sleepy orange powerful enemy today!

..Where do I buy steroid-fueled ferrets?

Cam & Beej might've just become my favourite Feed Dump co-host duo. I did not have to pause the video that often because I was distracted by my laughing in quite a while.

Well done, guys!

"Hulked-out tube rats". Just... I'm done. Straight up, I'm done. I can no longer feel my face, I'm laughing so hard.

The Beej turtle was awesome.

wackelpudding:
Cam & Beej might've just become my favourite Feed Dump co-host duo. I did not have to pause the video that often because I was distracted by my laughing in quite a while.

Well done, guys!

Agreed. This was especially good even by Feed Dump standards. And I feel Beejs pain in regards to Cher. My parents raised me in a house playing Abba. I know way more of their lyrics than I want to. Then again, it was better than the later Usher phase my dad had.

"Dubuque must be a shatteringly dull place"

I've lived in Iowa my entire life and I can confirm that this is the truth. Its pretty much the truth for anything in Iowa.

Heres a story: In my hometown, there was once a frontpage story in the town's newspaper about how some unknown person had tied a foam deer archery target to our town's only stoplight. No one knew who did it and I'm pretty sure no one ever found out.

NinjaDeathSlap:
Give me a moment to add 'Ferret Bolas' to my list of ideas for Rodents of Mass Destruction.

Quake in fear mortals!

It'd be quite the weapon in a hypothetical Dishonored sequel where ferrets take the place of rats.

First, this episode was hilarious.

Second, Cocoa Pebbles is the best tasting cereal ever.

FACT

Cam is awesome. Disturbing but awesome. Also: Yay! a hat that references a prior feed dump. This was a god episode.

You now have a lion hat? Clearly through some means you must now acquire a tiger hat.

"I'm Cher-ing the pain with everybody" Well played Beej, well played.

How can Kathleen not want a steroid ferret? They're so cute!

NinjaDeathSlap:

Quake in fear mortals!

RMDs? I don't think they exist.

Redingold:

NinjaDeathSlap:

Quake in fear mortals!

RMDs? I don't think they exist.

That's what the UN thinks...

Whats worse than a tortoise on the lamb?
How about a ferret with roid-rage!

Or maybe Cher as she is now, wearing that fishnet outfit...

Pass me that gun Cam...

Ferret dogs? O.o

And I love it when Kathleen hosts. :D

Rawr, Kathlion!

I wouldn't mind having a ferret impersonating a dog, I'd be outraged if someone sold me a poodle stretched in to the shape of a ferret though. That's just not on.

Ok I agreed that the Poodle ferret but none the less it must of been awful for those two rodents to be alter likethat.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2305310/Man-gets-shock-toy-poodles-turn-GIANT-RODENTS-steroids.html

Oh man, the ferret throwing into a schoolyard. That was so despicably and randomly funny that I can't stop laughing.

Jesus Christ! It's a lion! Get in the car!

(Yeah, I'm on the cutting edge of meme references...)

Oh no! A lion has taken feed dump from the Starks!

You may also be interested to hear that "Ding Dong the Witch is Dead*" is currently No.10 in the UK charts in celebration of Thatchers death. I wonder how high it'll get?

* Yes, that song, the one from the Wizard of Oz.

Cam and Beej.
My new Feed Dump dream team, just beating Alex and James by a very small margin.
It's the perfect storm of snark, apathy and confusion.

"This shit is so cash."

I'm unfamiliar with the type of thing I'm hearing. Is that a thing?

HOLY SHIT! I CALL MY FERRET A TUBERAT AND SO DID THEY ARGLEFLARGLEBARGLE
awesome.

also, my ferret is best ferret. Fuck your steroid weasels

'Ferret Boomerang' is the name for my 'Men at Work' cover band. Or at least it will be once I form a 'Men at Work' cover band.

I love Kathleen's line at the end "other sources of news that advocate you throwing a hulked out tube rat into a group of children who have not yet developed the proper fear response for that situation" fucking priceless

Kathleen on the lead? The monkeys are running the circus, and they're doing a better job at it.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here